Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

How come the cotton candy incident is already resolved? Am I missing some pages? ? ? The last thing was Him swatting it off her hands and then getting rebuked by the Duchess and hiding behind Eugene. Now he's hanging like a koala bear on his momma.

Yeah, it's like a few pages are missing...

I looked at other sites as well, but it's the same wherever I looked.

Group Leader
I don't know why everyone hates the three boys, and I totally feel their situation. After the death of their only sister, their parents pick up a strange little girl off the street and call her their sister. I think it would be hard for anyone to take in a stranger, especially someone who looks like a deceased loved one and who is loved very much by their parents. Of course, they're kids, and they can't accept that it's not Hari's fault, she's a victim of the situation, but I don't understand this great rage against them.

Of course, the MC isn't perfect either, but for a 27-year-old, sometimes (when she doesn't play) she acts and thinks childishly.🤔

Thank you for the translation! 😘

Aggregator gang
Honestly at this point the boys are more likable than the MC. They would've probably been cold to her at most before but due to her actions they're actively being bad towards her. And you can't really blame them for it, they're just kids. Little kids, and this girl is mentally a 27 year old but acts like a bigger selfish child than all of them. And I'm supposed to like her? I might have to drop this series in the next chapter. I don't see how it has such a high rating.

Dex-chan lover
Curious. I dont hate these brothers (tho i think theyre being big meanies with the nasty words theyve said to her) but... did you not try to leave her?

Anyway i dont understand the hate towards the MC (disliking i get tho, just not the hate). She thinks its a dream and just is spiting the brothers. Childish and selfish yea, but petty revenge at best. I find no reason to hate or love her yet

did this teenager really just trusted the word of a 7 year old and abandoned her??!?
i was sympathetic towards the brothers all the time but this is far out of line
the younger two are aight but the audacity this guy has?
unacceptable
also i feel like mc still thinks its a dream lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm re-reading this manwha and I believed this story could make a full grown man into tears even after reading it at a second.
I fully understand it now. The boys was just lonely and hari just couldn't understand why the boys act like that because she was a docile girl before travelling and now she will live how she wants it.

Users who are viewing this thread