Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Omg, poor Eugene. He's still a kid after all but he still has to deal with everything.

I think the message these "future princess" shoujo manga are giving its very dangerous, because most of the abusive male leads don’t consider their actions bad until the female lead changes.
“Huh she is talking back now ? guess I should stop being abusive all the time” ???

Dex-chan lover
@blazing_boz: Well, there's some that the abuser never stop being bastards and the FL drop them for nicer companion, like Duchess with Empty Soul or Contract Princess.

I just wanna commend how this child got a character development in 14 chapters than most characters from other comics with 50+chapters. The emotions in this chapter is hitting me right in the feels.

@ Sure- but the list of abusive one is much longer- which is the problem because that means that mind set is more dominate even with so many different writers. Its especial dangerous when these stories are marketed towards teens and young woman

that’s better. i hope hes not the male lead tho since theyre still siblings even if not blood related.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn. So if Hari never returned back to the past, would Eugene have had this personal growth???

Contributor
Eugene best boy.

He had way too much on his plate for a child at this age.

Dex-chan lover
That was a terrible thing to do, but also, this is a big turning point and moment of growth for big bro.

Good enough.

Users who are viewing this thread