Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

ty for the update

i really appreciate the effort u guys put on updating multi chapters at once

Thanks for the update!

I don't know if I trust this kid yet. He was such a good person yet he wasn't married? And they only met twice before getting married. Plus, she married him so she could escape from the brothers, she might not have been thinking through it properly. We will have to see how this goes.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing how in the future her brother, who already got close to her, approved and chose that blue haired man as her fiance, I think that we can trust him a bit more? I mean, the brother surely chose a suitable man for his then beloved sister? Therefore, I will think of this cutie whose first meeting with our mc left a cute and fluffy first impression as out ML XDDD I will think so until proven wrong XD

Why do people want her to end up with one of her siblings wtf that's so gross, even if they're not blood related

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the releases, are we getting close to the raw chapters now? 😅

Yea... I don't ship Hari with her brother at all, despite that they're not blood related I still see them as one... Though the fiance is kind of weird as some people say, he's like otome game male leads who's great on the outside but turns out to be a psycho or sociopath

Users who are viewing this thread