Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
Love is an open door, Hari. It's not his fault lolol.
But yeah, now that time has changed, who will win? Blue cotton candy, or tsundere chocolate fudge?

Thank you for translating the chapters!

I'm confused
People say that according to novel Eugene is the end game and other say that it is her husband. Can anyone tell me for sure which one is it?

@NPark92
NU spoilers say its
Eugene/older bro endgame. Ex fiancee will end up having a sibling relationship with her. You just saw that she didn't really love the guy, he was nice and had a pretty face as a bonus.

Thinking of last chapter, "He's beginning to resemble the Eugene I know..." Hari is referring to the Eugene of the future. That is very interesting to me considering that Eugene of the present is on relatively good terms with Hari. Eugene of the current timeline self-reflected his emotions and thoughts and realizes everyone was wrong in how they treated Hari. With courage, he brought up these issues with his parents who are now treating Hari as Hari, rather than a replacement for Arina.

Although the Eugene of the current timeline self-reflected this early due to Hari's change of behavior, it would seem that in the original timeline, over the years he also realized that his feelings and thoughts were immature and wrong. So while he cannot take back what he had did to Hari as a child, he was seemingly more supportive of Hari than she herself realized. This is shown by the fact that he allowed Hari to make the final decision on her marriage. Or how he was there to make sure the wedding dress fitting was alright. And as of this chapter, also by the fact that Hari feels that the current seemingly supportive and kind Eugene resembles the Eugene she knows in the original timeline. I look forward to the time when Hari and Eugene finally gets along with each other sincerely. This would probably be marked when Hari no longer wishes to go back to her future and the realization that the Eugene of the future that she "dislikes" is actually the same kind and soft Eugene she is experiencing as of current.

In addition, I look forward to how her relationship with her other brothers will change. One thing if you re-read in earlier chapters was that she called them "troublesome." So she dislikes them but does not necessary hate them. And the fact that they broke into during her wedding preparation upset that is she happy with leaving them means that deep down, they probably don't necessary hate her either and possibly came to the same realization like Eugene or through Eugene's persuasions that how they been treating Hari were wrong but was never able to be honest with themselves.

@Hypothon
Wait, really!? As I was typing my little essay above, I finally read that spoiler. Hmm...
I actually can't complain. I have been feeling impressed with Eugene for the past couple chapters. And apparently he's not only like that in this timeline but was also kind and reflective in the original timeline as details starts to come out more and more. Like how she questioned why the current kind Eugene resembles the Eugene of the original time line, lol. I think he's a really suited person as a male lead and love interest.

@Enternal @NPark92
If you're interested with more 2nd hand spoilers from NU

Fate of the parents
Will still die. Basically the new timeline merely delays their death for a year. The spoilers don't go far on the details. If I remember right, its still the same carriage accident (again, with barely any spoilers, its implied its not some evil noble trying to assassinate said parents, just really3x unlucky or fated to die. I might be wrong though.

Eugene's current timeline story
Is actually very important in both timelines. Basically, it showcased his growth as a character and how tragic/painful/pitiful his path as the heir was. It is assumed, other than the delayed death of their parents, he made the same choices as the old timeline (plus has a better relationship with Hari AND ofc the endgame spoilers). Basically, after the parent's death, Hari and his two brothers are sent to ex fiancee's home (that's where Hari develops a sibling relationship with her fiancee) and he stays/is left behind to do what an heir would do. Study his *ss off to ensure the safety and well-being of his siblings. Barely remember much on the spoilers other than his time as training as the next head of the household was one of the better written parts of the manhua. OGtimeline Eugene as everyone suspects, most likely also fell for Hari, like I said earlier, he makes similar choices in the OGtimeline with better relationship results in the new timeline. At the old timeline, it is as you typed, or at least, it was implied to be the case. He's guilty of his actions against Hari that at the very least, he guarantees a kind hearted and someone well acquainted with their family as her fiancee (aka our blue haired boy).

Random spoilers
3rd sibling will also eventually fall for Hari. Dunno about the specifics (I'm sorry for being more forgetful here compared to most of my usual spoilers). We will have a princess character that will fall for someone (either ex fiancee or with 3rd sibling. My memory tells me its the former)

@kylie_aliah

It's a shared universe in WMMAP alright.

If you pay attention, they actually made a cameo as Ijekiel was talking about them
Also:
Cabel is the 3rd ML of WMMAP. He basically falls in love with Athy but later comes into contact with Jennette's black magic.

@caelungalaxies

Damn. I quit reading WMMAP coz I was waiting for it’s end. Now I want to see the cameo parts

@roxanneayy Thank you for the kind words but I'm merely someone who relays 2nd hand spoilers read at NU (Well, the story of the demi merc squad *reijou wa mattari* is my most spoiled filled series is just me summarizing what's already available in translation. If we do get the next chapter. Better prepare yourselves for a lot more wall of text spoilers cuz Vol.02 translations are officially done and Vol.3 chap 1 both just finished translating on the 20th and I intend to make a 5 or more long wall of text spoiler points to summarize vol.02 and Vol.03ch.01 featuring my complaints against Schneider and Misano *the heroine actually did something really nasty *not common sense of a duke's daughter or I'm a villainous daughter so I'll go for the last boss evil heroines nasty, but still nasty by modern humanity standard nasty*, look forward to it*. (This comment is especially geared to @BlueCatMage who was confused with the names of most of the characters and I intend on making one of the five long walls of text be a summary of the character bio with a little bit of more info like last spoilers. Even then, my memory itself is quite terrible so it isn't the best spoilers. I only hope it the spoilers does its job and hypes people up

@Hypothon - Oh yeah, I remember asking about that before! I still greatly appreciate you taking the time to try explaining things for us! Overall, I got the general gist of what I was asking though so it's all good. I will definitely look forward to your next spoiler-filled summary bits. It just sucks when there's no proper translation for something you want to read more of besides the manga material so I have to rely on people like you who have gone that extra mile to provide a taste of what's come in the future. :D

Users who are viewing this thread