Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
i really hope that she at least tried to save them, she said it was an accident so it should be easy to avoid

@Hollow7F not 100% sure but i think she said in the past, they died 6 month later. If i'm right that means she tried and managed to save them but destiny is a bitch (need someone to confirme)

Edit: just read the next chapter seem like i was right, destiny is a fucking bitch

Fed-Kun's army
Yk what would make this chapter better?

If in previous chapters, we saw the mc play with Caleb.

If in previous chapters, we saw her getting hurt in his game-hell, show me a bruise or scratch that came after the game if you don't have pages to spare showing the game.

If in previous chapters, we saw him dragging her away like some sort of villain.

But we don't.

We only see her brush off his invitations to come play every time and ostracize his effort, even when they're the kindest out of the three.

We only see her complain about how she would get hurt in the her first life, but is never specific nor can we get a flashback to show what happened.

We only see her play mind games with him whenever they have a chance to interact, and lead him around by his noes like a puppy.

Caleb, or Cabel, isn't perfect. He's a kid and they can be monsters. But the mc is not innocent.

What would make this chapter better is making it consistent with the rest of story. Either by actually showing why playing with Caleb is such a big no no or by letting the mc admit that she wants nothing to do with him. No need to play both fields and say "oh, but she does engage with him" when she clearly doesn't.

But as I keep reading, I get the feeling that the story doesn't want to be without an excuse. That it just throws information in at the last minute to cover its ass.

Fed-Kun's army
no but Johan is really really best boy. he's considerate of her feelings, a sweet brother to his sister, knows when to apologize, and he really doesn't mind to not get anything for his future birthdays in exchange for that magic sphere just so he can communicate with her, and even after that, he still asks her whether she'd be comfortable talking with him long-distance. Best best boy Johan. i really won't mind if Hari ends up marrying Johan.

Double-page supporter
FECK. I was hoping that the world would have been altered enough that they wouldn't die, but fate really doesn't give a crap about anything like that.

The parents didn't die the same way they did in the first timeline, so it's not Hari's fault.

Dex-chan lover
Damn i thought the timeline would change enough for them to live but i guess it was inevitable...

Users who are viewing this thread