Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

(゜ロ゜) • • • I did not see that coming...

And on me agree with bottom comment, how is Hari being ungrateful? Like just what made u think that? And even tho Hari knows the future she’s still a kid and she’s not perfect, something could have happened, knowing the future doesn’t specifically mean it’s easy to change what will happen. Imo

OMG! Im so sad that the couple died... i would love to see more interactions as a whole family:( well the future is hard to change and she is a child. So maybe the circumstances weren’t in her side. It so sad, im so sad:(

Wow I was thinking that one of the main things you would do is try to prevent your parents from dying this time around. I hope the author says she at least tried but then something else unexpected happened because it'd be kind of awful to know they were going to die and just leave it be without reason. Then again a lot of stories just like to off parents.

Sad!!!!! Sad!!!!
But thanks for the update.
I also can’t wait for her to get married. Poor her waiting twice.

Man they should’ve showed Hari at least trying to save her parents. That ended things way too quickly like wtf

What noo this is so sad :(

Based on some spoilers that I read, I think she did try saving her parents but it only delayed their death by one year. So in the end she still couldn't change their fate

I wonder what will happen to the siblings now

well since the timeline changed i suppose the accident she knew about never happened, but another one got her parents :/ seems like the most logical thing

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh...She couldn't save them. That's a shame. Just what the heck happened that meant she couldn't save them though? Disease? Some accident on a mandatory journey?

Johan is wife-ing Hari so hard it's adorable.

Double-page supporter
Damn wtf that would have been an incredible story if they showed why and how they died :v

I am very disappointed in this girl. She has the mind of someone who is 27 and she knows that the couple is going to die but it doesn’t seem like she did anything to try to stop it. It makes me dislike her as a character

Users who are viewing this thread