Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

NoooooOoOO everything was just getting good
T_T

Well, there's nothing we can do about it... The author of this one is the same one who did Who Made Me A Princess which also toyed with our feelings.

I can't see her with anyone else other than Johan. :<

And that simpleton kid is such a pushover. HAHAHA.

And lastly, wtf is that timeskip?? She said she'll try to change the future??? Huwat?

Aggregator gang
......that time skip is too annoying, no attempt to prevent it....not even knowledge of what happened in the first place....

And FYI do not do blood splatters in white....I swear I saw the wrong thing

Dex-chan lover
Welp, you can say this chapter was one hell of an emotional rollercoaster.

Especially that it has to come down to the ground at the end.........

Aggregator gang
WTF?! You're telling me she didn't even stop the preventable death? What is this shit?

Aggregator gang
Nooooooo I thought this story was just going to be pleasant fluff! Why did they still have to pass away??? 😭

Contributor
Would be a whole lot better to not drop a bomb.. something like:

As if mocking me for thinking that way, fate wouldnt let me hinder their deaths.

Still a shitty cliffhanger imo

Group Leader
noooo they died :( too sooooooooon hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let them have more fun togetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

wait hang the f on. she already decided to prevent that. DX how are you just going to drop that on us and yeet out

Dex-chan lover
Bruh wha....

Bit of a waste they don't show what happens or her trying to stop it or whatnot. Would've been interesting

I thought she would stop the preventable death..😡😰 they are nice and caring parents! She have a chance to change thing... but she didn’t stop that! WTH! 😡😱

Users who are viewing this thread