Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Ohh is this the same accident that happened because Lucas (WWMAP) was throwing a tantrum at the world tree? 🤣

Aggregator gang
That was so cruel T-T I thought she had managed to save them up until that last page 😭😭😭

I'm assuming Cabel is at least going to be alright?

Just when the plot thickens. It just leaves me hangging ugh. THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER!!

Uwahh... This is so sad. I thought they will stay togetherã… ã… . The way they parents left is too cruelã… ã… 

Group Leader
@AerithSnow WAIT WHAT? WHAT CHAPTER WAS THIS AGAIN? did that chapter in wwmap even mention the ernst family? ik same universe, but i don't remember ernst family ever being mentioned

@mimicking I was just joking but it could be, since its in the same universe and plus Jeanette's aunt(?) also died during landslide which cause by Lucas throwing a tanrum at the world tree. Also, Cabel is a part of WMMAP in the future chapters. :)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@AerithSnow really???Cabel? What chapter is that? Wow. Im going crazy waiting for the nect chapter

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@404noname Its not yet in the manhwa, but in the novel .

Code:

Ppl that were talking smack now know that Hari did the best she could and if y’all still think she could have done better y’all delusional cuz like it or not, even if Hari has the mind of a 21 yr old, she’s in the body of a child! Some a ya’s expect her to have mind altering abilities or something cuz damnnn, u ain’t satisfied with any relatable imperfections 😒

Fed-Kun's army
.....why the hell isnt she suspicious? The last time it was a carriage off the road? She delayed them but the next day was a bandit attack.....why isn’t she suspicious?

Dex-chan lover
What? So she prevented the original accident....but in the end they died half a year later because of something else ;A; ? And now the second brother is also in a critical situation ;w; How unfortunate is what I thought until I read the comments about how suspicious these "accidents" are X'DD

Dex-chan lover
Oof. At least she tried. We still don't know what killed them the first time, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

Users who are viewing this thread