Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Remember Stepmother Marchen? WE NEED HER RN TO KICK THE AUNT OUT BRUH THOSE WHIPS GAVE ME PHANTOM PAIN >.>

Double-page supporter
Why did she stay quiet? Oo this aunt makes me so angry. Someone pls give me spoilers that the aunt will leave or will be exposed soon.

Well that was utterly horrific.
Is the aim of the Aunt to make Hari complain to Eugene so she can shut her down?
Or just to hurt Hari until she runs away?
I have no idea.
Poor young Hari tho who had to grow through this as a child.

It would be nice if the title became the reverse of the initial impression.
Instead of Hari being wary of her brothers, it's a warning not to mess with Hari because the brothers will get you!

Wow she just wanted anyreason to beat her... but why tho? Why hit an innocent child? Why did Hari try to protect her?! Wtf?!!

Thanks for the chapter.

fk that bitch Hari was here to live a better life, not deal with the same shit yet she's holding back in for them

Dex-chan lover
Oh great a woman who takes pleasure in abusing children. I hope when he finds out, they hold her down and whip her 200 times.

Aggregator gang
I can't understand the aunt, is her hand itching on giving the whip? Is she an S? I hope the brother , who are not hating Hari that much now, can save her :(

That aunt is a piece of sh*t, ppl like her need to burn in hell.
Thank you sm for the updates!!!!

It's sad to think that in some parts of the world corporeal punishment is still considered a valid form of teaching children. I just don't understand.

Thanks for the update, even if it was a sad one!

Dex-chan lover
@A1B2C3 Well, because Eugene is going through so much and has to take care of his father's duties on top of that, he asked for his Aunt to help cause he couldn't divide his attention like that, it was becoming too much of a burden. If she admits the truth then he'll be back to having too much on his shoulders to bear.

Physical abuse is bad, but I think she just believes that what they're going through is probably worse than her.

I thought her entire goal with the forced second life was to rebel like she did earlier on. If this stuff happened with the aunt before why would she put up with it now?

@A1B2C3, she probably doesn't want to worry Eugene when he already has so much on his plate.
Since the aunt isn't abusing Erich, Hari is just gonna let it be. Poor girl. 😩

No point in lying about it. She could just have him see her do the etiquette training to prove she does it correctly. Even if he has a lot to worry about already, she should still tell him and not take the abuse. He is just gonna feel horrible when he finds out about it by himself. Probably going to think she doesn't trust him enough to tell him about it.

And is Eric going to ignore the aunt talking badly about his recently deceased mother?

Users who are viewing this thread