Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Aggregator gang
I think the aunt try to make the brother not trust each other, make them fall apart and then claim all the Ernst money! ,,,, or maybe i'm just making assumptions lol poor Hari and Poor Erich, Enrich? I hope at this time he don't have to be tied down and can actually get the treatment that he needs

Contributor
I guess the aunt want to make Erich the new heir of the family.

How, i don not know, but she obviously don't do this for free or else she would be nice to Cabel and Haru too, she probably already get enough money from Eugene after all.

aaahh.... I see what the aunt is doing. she's trying to break down and isolate those children, so she can better control them. When you control the wealth that they would be in charge of. She's just greedy.

oh my god.. that aunt is as abusive and manipulative as fuck... I hope they will get rid of her soon.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I feel bad for her. She can only survive because she's her adult mental.
What a good girl 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, the MC wasn’t exaggerating when she talked about having a bad life. I would be broken by now if I were to be subjected to the same thing. I suspect that she would be too if she hadn’t already been through it once. Though in certain aspects it might be even worse that she have experienced her life once. Things like not being able to prevent the couple’s death this time surely hurt as hell.

I at least hope the plot with the aunt resolves quickly. I don’t think I can bear her for more than a couple of chapters. What a despicable woman!

Double-page supporter
Wow, this is driving me crazy; I wanna know what happens next ;A;

ay, i missed cabel so much… i'm glad he is back with his family.
thank you for the update!

I mean i'm kinda pissed cuz MC couldn't prevent the parents death even tho she experienced it before~~ 😞😩

@LeafiFa MC did prevent the parents death, but not for long , because the parents died when MC could not predicted them since the already died before the hunt last time.

See, the MC is so PASSIVE. She won't tell ANYONE who could actually help. She's satisfied to simply suffer in silence but why watch your family do the same? Yes, she lends a supportive presence but she even said herself she is an adult in a childs body. She could do MORE. I need to know where this is leading cause its really not very enjoyable right now.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought the aunt was good for Erich... but she isn't helping anyone...

I'm ashamed to say... BURN THE WITCH !

Users who are viewing this thread