Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

I just want this phase to pass by!!! Please! Its making me real sad right now!!!! Why author? Whyyyy??? 😭

Dex-chan lover
I just don't believe she's actually 20+ years old inside, she behaves more like a teenager who can't think things through. She doesn't try to help anyone and just lets things go through the motions and it bothers me.

I want to slap that aunty and then give the kids a hug and loads of gifts and food.😭😭😭😭

Hope this phase will be finished soon. Their relatives are greedy... instead of helping these poor kids, they are the ones who are making them suffer more especially Eugene.

Group Leader
This episode felt like just a replay with few more details added...

It was good but its getting ridiculous? Why is she staying silent and all? Why won’t she tell on the aunt or give word of comfort? She’s been through this once, surely she can come up with an idea on how to handle it. Also why didn’t she planned ahead if she were back in time before the ernest couple died?

Dex-chan lover
@xeredge Exactly, what’s the point of making it a reincarnation story if she can’t even use her maturity and knowledge to turn things around.
All she’s capable of is getting revenge on little kids...

This is getting pretty heavy... I hope something good happens soon!! 😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
Just oust the bitch already you stupid fucking MC! Fucking reveal it to the siblings that they're trying to divide you and steal it all! They're kids, so they'd buy it immediately (and in this case it would also be true), so you'd get rid of them in an instant. Fucking stupid-ass whore bitch MC, you have a second life, yet you're still a fucking useless waste of ink!

Or better yet, KILL THE WHORE!

Banned
This is so stupid. If this story didn't start with reincarnation then this actually would be acceptable. Cause then it's story of kids being forced to grow up & become stronger together while adults around them is trying to take them apart.

But with the reincarnation angle it instead becomes a incredibly stupid.

Zm

This... seriously hurts.
The manipulation and horrid, absolutely horrid schemes of these relatives trying to gain power. What they have done to the children to try and attain it is.... downright despicable.
This really hurts.

I hate the relatives they are taking advantage of the kids. They want war between them. Ahhh!!! I hope everyone will be strong!!!!

I just wish that she would do ... more ;(

I totally get that she feels helpless because no matter how hard she tried to change the future, it still happened. But if she just communicated more with her brothers instead of silently watching, it wouldn’t be so frustrating :(

Users who are viewing this thread