Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Fed-Kun's army
WTF they schemed to break Eugene's leg.
Literally wanted to kill him even.
I really don't know how they can manage this till Eugene grows of age...

Could they collect evidence to bring their relatives to court? But they are all still children though...

I’m getting frustrated with the mc, I don’t see the point of reincarnation if she doesn’t protect herself properly! Honey protection for the skin lol
You are still getting whipped girl! 😠

The notion that living a second life could somehow be worse then the first go through is going over peoples heads it seems.

Group Leader
Man this is really hard :( suddenly lost parents, everyone a kid, shitty relatives, no one to depend on... Everyone of these kids, the 3 brothers and FL, they're clueless and really sad but keep going doing their best :/ damn, it's really hard to see them

Dex-chan lover
Me: I'm a grown lady!
Also me: (burst into tears after the chapter)

@evilpeach
She mentioned she accepted the punishment because she WORRIED about the eldest brother and did not want to give him more burden. It was in several previous chapters.

People seems to be forget that just because she has adult mind, doesn't mean she can do anything. She cannot predict future (despite saving the parents, they died in other way). She is a child, a girl and to make things worse, adopted. The only thing she is good at is having better mental capability and supporting the family.

More realistic this way actually.

Dex-chan lover
If only MC stop thinking about his brothers is still annoying to her and start using her previous experience to help them.

Guys. Welcome to the frekin real world where not every fenale lead is a genius , like come on! That is the harsh reality, FL is in a body of a child, her brothers are all children wadya think? all of them would start kicking ass*s? Big bro right there already said no to his uncle a couple of times (but still a ton of problems are on hand) and that is a big step for a child who suddenly gained huge responsibility because of his parents death :"(

Dex-chan lover
People seems to be forget that just because she has adult mind, doesn't mean she can do anything. She cannot predict future (despite saving the parents, they died in other way). She is a child, a girl and to make things worse, adopted. The only thing she is good at is having better mental capability and supporting the family.

More realistic this way actually.

I second this. Previous Experience is nothing if she is still a child with no cheat and of course no link to anyone. And tbh, this is how child and teen act.

Aggregator gang
I keep forgetting but the Ernst is a ducal house right? I think everyone is trying to get a hold on the reins of power to control the ducal house and make the eldest brother to be their puppet. Damn nobles and damn aunty, can't we forbid her from entering the house like what Shuli did in Stepmother Marchen 😥😥

Anyway, thank you for the two chapters! Stay safe and healthy everyone

Dex-chan lover
She's an adult in child's body, she should be able to grill everyone's collective bottoms with sharp sass

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sure Eugene knows about his Aunt abuse (not the physical one but surely how a bitch she is)
I think he isn't doing anything because he is afraid of the adults who want to bring him down

Aggregator gang
@Karakuri1812 unlike shuli she is not head of the house, which mean she had no power in the house. second unlike shuli she know no shit about politics in her previous life

You know this is so relatable. When you are a kid nobody listens to you. Most of the times even parents don't care what the kids have to say if they think what they're doing is for their own good. How can we expect such shitty relatives to act like mere puppets just to portray our mcs as powerful. They are shitty and they should act shitty. And our mcs are children so they should be viewed as children (no matter what their mental age is) because in the eyes of others. They are still children whose words have little power. Moreover our mc is an adopted girl who isnt even accepted by the nobles. One step out of line, and they'll pressure eugene to get rid of the burden(not that he would do that but still not helping the situation)

Edit: Gosh reading the comments is giving me a headache. Is everyone stupid? Dont they know the world doesnt revolve around our mc's words? And she didn't even like her brothers at the start. How can we expect her to know how to comfort them when all they did her past life was bully her.

Group Leader
Frustrating to read tbh. I don't expect her to solve those issues, but she should be capable of comforting her brothers at least, especially Eugene.

Users who are viewing this thread