Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Now I want to know the age range of those giving insightful comments and the ones with their brain turned off

Yall are so funny defending fl. She sat on her ass and did nothing  for 31 chapters and y'all be praising that? You do you. 😂

You know what FL could do to stop being useless?? Write to Johan fam and ask for help. They literally said during the funeral if they need help, let them know. But being the passive character the FL is, maybe 5 more chapters of fucking around b4 the story moves on and Johan fam decide to visit them and dude finally sees her whipping marks or smth and tells his parents etcccc saving us from this boring hell of nothing happening 😃

Dex-chan lover
I just don't get it. This is sooo frustrating! What the hell, does she think she can solve everything by staying silent and praying? Since when did prayers solve anything? She may be in a child's body, but her mind is that of an adult woman already!

Even if she thinks something along the lines of "I survived it once, I can survive it again, I just have to act exactly like before", it's still pretty cowardly and irresponsible. She is mentally the oldest of the four, she can – and should – offer moral support at least!

Anyone saying she is an adult and should be able to solve this easily. You are wrong and inpatient, she has no power, Her brothers are all in pain. She is in pain. Her focus is to see where her brothers are at emotionally and physically. The problem is not the aunt and relatives it's the fact they lost their beloved parents and have to take bigger responsibility at the same time. She knows that to be able to save her family she has to help her brothers through the grieving process, she has to be there for them. To build a bond. So that the adults don't take liberties and lie to each of them about how there's feel about them ei cabel.

Anyone wanna help me arrange a therapist for this family and a FUNERAL for that skank ass hoe know as "Aunty". Also does anyone know where the tissues are?? (Asking for a friend and me)

I mean, if you can't read between the lines and think properly about the setting and characters, just drop the story altogether. I want to read comments that are insightful, not this whining I WANT MC TO BE OMNIPOTENT BADASS, BOOHOO
You have Lady Baby for that. Or practically any other isekai manga/manhwa/manhua.
"Why can't she console them??" She hated her brothers, wake the fuck up. A grudge is something you can't simply let go of, even if you want to. I'm not defending her, nor do I agree with the flow of the story but I can at least understand where she's coming from.

@comedyxtragedy
I remember her reasons clearly, but her 'keeping everything to herself' is clearly not alleviating the burden on anyone.
Her aunt keeps actively trying to drive a wedge between the siblings and causing havoc in the house (maid spies everywhere).

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think she'd wear a skirt that short given the setting and nobility and such :p wouldn't that (especially showing thighs) be far too indecent?

Dex-chan lover
@evilpeach

then you suggest she tells everyone about everything? That's dangerous moves. I'm pretty sure if she did it, she would be thrown out of the house by the aunt first before or the brother has meltdown first. The eldest must be know her aunt into something bad, but he has his hand full. Look, this boy is on the verge of breaking knowing his brother sleep walking to the deceased empty room.

And the aunt presence is the only thing that keep the youngest brother fine sadly since she's the closest adult figure he has😢

The only thing she can do is to ask help to other family, but again, she's a child. She has no way to barter with other families.
Unless early marriage is brought to table as contract of help.

The feeling I'm starting to get is that the rest of the Ernst family (not the main ones) clearly didn't like the head of the family (the parents) and planned on getting rid of them, thinking they could control Eugene better cause he's a kid. But they're finding out he isn't going to be controlled so they might try to kill him off too. That's the vibe I'm getting.

Dex-chan lover
@kooncity

I think the same way, but here's the tea: what would you write? "My aunt abuses me and others try to sabotage our family" is huge thing. Idk if Johan family can help considering they're outsider and this is internal family problem.

Yes they can help with abusing aunt problem, but the sabotage and youngest brother (who cling to aunt) are hard to deal.

Fed-Kun's army
She still doing nothing and just complaining like and idiot.

We need to call that Quasimodo guy. He hates the Mary Sue trope, maybe he'll like this.

Users who are viewing this thread