Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Our FL...what did she do in her past life? Be a guinea pig and wait for marriage? She did not once socialize and learn how to at least fake comfort for the other aristocrats (unless she never attended parties). I'm probably going to drop this and wait for around 40-45ish chapters, too slow for me.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish it had more content, it seems to cut mid sentence with this one so it feels quite awkward

Really? Y'all just gonna let the Auntie leave peacefully like that? I swear this is getting ridiculous but I can't stop reading smh

I feel so saad i thought this was a happy comic but it keep tearing my heart apart 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔

aww its harder this time around because shes already lived through it and is more mature & aware of the situation. so sad laa
i cant wait for the brothers to find out that the aunty is literally abusing her so they can kick her out FOREVER

This comic became more annoying. The FL is useless eventho she's an 'adult' . She should tell Eugene the real situation happening in the mansion & the evil auntry plan to take over their family asset. Instead she just keep quite. Stupid

Dex-chan lover
@kooncity That's the problem, having an adult that can help. Even if Johan family help, the aunt can accuse them interfere the family even tho they only want to fix thing. They can help with few stuff, but stopping people from sabotage the family is beyond their reach. It's truly complicated situation simply because Johan family is outsider.

There's also a chance the maid snooping around her letter and even slight subtle can be found. They success with the eldest letter, of course they can sabotage her letter.

Dex-chan lover
@evilpeach
Of course the eldest know the situation, but put it this way: you have tons of homework, but suddenly a very important task come up. This task is important for your long term score but your hands are full. So if you did the task first, your homework will be late.

Basically, kicking the aunt come with a price of abandoning his other jobs. He can't just kicking his aunt without prove either.

@comedyxtragedy

Actually, I doubt he knows the extent of the abuse (whipping) and if he knew he wouldn't just let it be.
He has already 'accepted' Hari into their family, so he sees it as an obligation to protect her.
You have an important hw, doesn't mean you lose sight of other tasks. In this case, Eugene's task of being leader has an unknown duration, it's a lifetime job. Therefore is important that he does not lose sight of his siblings.
I never said to kick the aunt out of nowhere, of course she needs proof. When you kick someone out of your house, there is always a reason with something to back it up. I'm sure the author won't do that, otherwise the story wouldn't be interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I'm dropping this. The MC is so fucking useless. I'm given her enough time to do something of value

I really don't get all the hate comments about how bad the story is and how she could turn it all around because she was reborn. To me at least, this story feels special and different from all the other rebirth revenge stories where the protagonist suddenly turns positive and strong and is able to solve the problem perfectly.
I love how dark this is, I love how sad the story feels, every event has an impact to it, and the way our protagonist cares after each of the brothers is so heartbreaking. She's doing what she can as a child.
The characters's actions feel important, unlike in other stories where they're just in the sidelines, waiting for their problems to be solved by the protagonist. Their emotions and troubles actually feel organic.
If you want another run of the mill life improvement/revenge story, of the protagonist becoming super OP so easily, go read other webtoons. This one offers something different.

Many are telling the protagonist to "just tell her brothers about everything that's going on! Tell Eugene about how bad the aunt is and about the sketchy maids!!!"
You really think she can do that? Sure she can, but if I were her, I would realise that Eugene is way too depressed ATM to deal with even more stuff. I would wait until I've compiled a proper case with evidence, while watching the Aunt's movements, and present it with a solution to him perfectly.
He's got too much going on, we can't just go up to him and say "hey your aunt has been abusing me and talking shit about you guys, and I'm not sure but I think she's also been swapping out servants. You probably can't do anything about this though, because she's an adult with control other social circles and the only adult who's taking care of your littlest brother! But uhhh yeah that's going on too."
I don't think I would be able to open my mouth and say that. Although it may be faster to tell him and hope he makes things better, it's not worth burdening him even more.
The world is dark enough for Eugene, better not to bring up bad topics while you're with him, and instead just say simple things such as "have you eaten?" "Don't worry."
It's better for her to keep quiet and observe for now, when the time is ready and she has an actual solution, she can ask for Eugene's help.

Users who are viewing this thread