Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

It's not related to the chapter, but I just want to ask, how is this story is a related universe to Who Made Me a Princess? Can anyone please explain?

Man, I really hoped Eugene or Cabel would enter the room while the aunt was abusing her. Hopefully they will stick up for her.

Thanks for the udpate!

This is really good family story about young siblings needed to survive in the society with their greedy relatives... the only thing that bothered me is the reason why Hari went back to the past when she have no power to change the past? It's like making it hard for poor Hari to relive all her sufferings.

Double-page supporter
Can she be any more stupid? Just fucking oust the fucking bitch, what's wrong with you? What a shitty MC. Hope she gets taken into the orphanage and beaten to death this time, because fuck her.

I understand the general frustrations, but the chapter basically explains why hari isn’t speaking up and just taking it. She’s lonely and scared — and she’s afraid if she speaks up the brothers will affirm they don’t see her as family. The poor girl is traumatized so her mind’s a mess rn. I do get that it’s annoying, I’m annoyed myself but all this damn drama is probably just build up for a satisfying conclusion (and I cant wait to see that aunt get a taste of her own medicine)

BRO IM TEARING UP AND ITS 5AM THIS ISNT COOL DKAFJSLKGD CAN THEY JUST ALL BE HAPPY ALREADY

Waiting for Hari's balls to grow because after 27 years she still didn't have any balls

@thifa yeah i was wondering the same. unless future chapters actually mention the obelia empire/prove that it IS in the same world i think that's an error; just b/c it's written by the same author doesn't mean it's the same world lol.

can't find the namu entry for this but the who made me a princess wikia doesn't mention anything about the characters here, i doubt it's the same world

Aggregator gang
This would make much more sense if it wasn't a reincarnation/time travel story. She is acting waaay too much like a dumb child

Users who are viewing this thread