Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

There is so many nasty comments so everyone just chill. This web comic was adapted from the novel and it follows the story beautifully. The aunt behaves what most stuck up aristocrats do in real life. She is jealous of her sister, the duchess, position of the house and tries to take control of the Ernst fortune for herself after her passing using Erish. She wanted to disrupt the sibling's bond to get rid of Eugene & Caleb due to their rebellious attitudes and Hari for her low birth.

Let's not forget that Hari is an adult stuck in her 7 year old self. She already felt guilty not preventing her adoptive parents 2nd death now. She's at her breaking point because of the trauma she went though in her 1st life and never stood up for herself. Hari realized that deep down, she wants to be their sister.
which came true the moment the brothers finally took a stand against their aunt to protect Hari then kicker that nasty butt off the house. They finally declare that she is their little sister after she shed her tears.

someone do something about that woman!1!!!1

also, i kept seeing the same icons so i thought one person was commenting several times 😂

Oh god this is devastating. I walk onto this webtoon thinking it will be the usual kind of transmigrated/reincarnated webtoon that is light enough to digest, but this was devastating. Everything is, devastating. I cried at Chapter 30 all the way to these recent one.

It seems unfair, i wanna hug each and one of them.

You are 27 years old damn it why are you acting like you're 14 years old?!
Like what was that, you asked the boys to eat together and you ran away after second rejection? That's lame.

Hey, yo, Shulli! Why don't you adopt these kids and make sure they're safe and happy? I'm begging you. Jfc....

even though she went back in time, painful words can still hurt a lot especially what's happening is already the present...

Yo I thought I'd not see any more disgusting comments after the previous comment section's flare but…
Ok, I'm so done with this I might avoid reading comments for a while in this manhwa.

ahhh this ch actually made me cry. also this ch is not just her crying when they rejected her. i can tell that its from the loneliness she had inside of her, she just expressed it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread