Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

My heartu😭😭😭💕 This is beautiful. My eyes are raining.

Finally the stupid ugly aunty is gone! I hope Eugene will ruin her and make her regret her actions the family.

Thank you for the chapter.

Oh god, this is too sweet <3 I’m crying waah

I’ve waited for this moment!! Yeah! Show the old hag her place!

honestly blood relationship means nothing when there's no affection. My brother and I stopped talking to each other after we became adults. I'm glad he reassured her that she's a part pf the family and hopefully next time she remembers to seek help from them if needed.

I love them <3 this chapter melted my heart

Eugene wasn't the only one who fell in love with her Erich fell for her too in the novel

Awww what a touching chapter. I have a feeling they'll be much closer now that Hari doesn't have to doubt them anymore.

@Mewples I get the point you're making but keep in mind too that their sister died quite young at about 7 and they don't seem to have much photographs so eventually their memory will get more faded on her appearance. Moreover, because they hated the idea of Hari being a replacement they're more likely to focus on how she's different from their sister. That said, regardless, some people will find it weird while others won't.
The way I see it though is that while they do include her as family I don't think the boys and particularly Eugene has ever viewed her like an actual blood sister and the same for her. It's not like she was adopted as a baby, they've always has a consciousness of a degree of separation.
The thing I wonder is if
Eugene also developed feelings for her in her first life. Remember he dropped out of being the one to give her away and instead arranged for Cabel to walk her down the aisle. It could be simply guilt but I also thought it possible that he realized he had feelings for her but felt it was too late with what's already transpired to change their relationship. As such he just tried his best to make her happy by letting her go and finding a good match for her.

Users who are viewing this thread