Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

awwwwww what a great moment for them!! i really dont want her to pursue a romantic relationship with her brother because i feel like it undermines this entire moment but i mean i guess well just have to wait and see

I'm glad that they finally warmed up to Hari. This is something that she probably wanted for a long time and was only possible in this alt universe.

@siquall
may I know why would Hari live together with his ex fiancee and not see Eugene for 6 years? Thats basically cutting Hari off as a family right?

@Seracila

From what I know he sends Hari and his brothers to live with the ex because it becomes dangerous and their lives would be threatened,so only he stays behind to do his job

What did that bitch actually aim to succeed trying to throw her out...

Dex-chan lover
...OH THANK GOD THIS IS FINALLY OVER AND THE OLD HAG IS OUT. And more importantly, Hari's fears and complex was thoroughly crushed because her brothers finally bothered voicing their feelings about her.

She also kept her feelings silent, but by all accounts, sorting this out was on them.
Thinking about it, even if the aunt succeeded in throwing her out, her brothers probably would've gone looking for her and more thoroughly punished her for doing it.

Cabel is a dummy, but he's completely endearing with his straightforward intent to throw down this time around.
Eugene has his hands full, but never too full to protect his family.
Erich...Well, we'll see with him.

And now, it's time for Auntie to beware the brothers.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone reading this:
xt2rEb5.png

@Psychronia
+ like 100 on that first sentence
edit: and + like 1,000 on that last sentence

Users who are viewing this thread