Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Contributor
@Retrochu

Then...you get around the end...then you’re truly like WTF EWW! The same can be said about, “If it’s for my daughter, I’d even defeat a demon lord.” Another cute adoptive father - daughter relationship. Then...it turns into something else. 😤

Do you know a lot of father who are 9/10 years older than their kids ?
Clearly you didn't read the novel and only spoiled yourself, because the romantic progress was really natural in the Light Novel and much appreciated by the readers.

It's absolutely stupid to compare this one to Usagi Drop, where the age difference is 20/25 y old , and the romantic part being quite sudden.

Nlg, Eugene's reunion with Hari made something to my heart (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

I'm confused AF lol

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think it's really incest. I don't think either of them really thought of each other as siblings.

@roxanneayy Yeah no. Eugene was the first one to call her family and it led to one of the most touching moments of the manga so far. It was the time when she felt like they truly saw her as their sister, and now it is specifically going to be Eugene who is going to be her main love interest. It's a good manga. I'm not going to say that it isn't, but I'm going to drop it here. This type of incest is just not the kind of thing I enjoy. More power to everyone else.

Wait a second.....is this gonna be a Eugene x Hari thing????? Like what???? What about Johannes???? Eugene is her older brother!!!!

I wonder if he liked her even in that past timeline and that's why he was watching her when she was getting fitted for her dress and wouldn't walk her down the aisle when she was getting married.

I don’t get why people are crying incest. First off, they are not biologically related, so it can’t incest, period. Second, they’ve been raised apart longer than they ever lived together which was like less than 3yrs.

Ngl Eugene is my favorite character, but I would find it a bit ‘off’ if they end up together since he was the first to call Hari family (especially since they had a very long and difficult time trying to see her as a sister and not just a stranger they despise) even if they’re not biologically related.

Umm to be honest... I don’t know how to feel about them ending up together. Like yes they’re not technically blood related but it still somehow feels a little wrong. We’ll see how it goes though...

@Reene_ I totally agree, and what exactly is the age gap between them? It’d feel pretty weird since only now are they having this romantic chemistry. Prior to this he’s always felt like a guardian/parental figure.

Rip johan, it literally felt like he was created to be a good counterpart to hari

Users who are viewing this thread