Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

it's sweet that eugene is the ml but i can't help but have this lowkey uncomfortable feeling that he is. cuz like, he's gonna fall in love with someone that looks like his blood sister and idk man.

If you were to grow up, and then your parents marry other people and then you find out you have a new stepbrother, would u be romantically involved with him? No. Unless you're weird.
Just because you didn't completely 'grow up' together and share no blood doesn't make it any less weird to date your sibling( half).😬

I wondered how the author was going to make him a viable love interest. The time apart definitely made their hearts grow fonder, but I value family ties far too much to gush over this development.

Uhhhh I don't get how they are gonna get married or some shit since they are a "family." So bizarre.

Uemmmmm it feel weird if eugene is the ml! Fell in love with someone that looks like your sister? It’s weird to me 😖 i still ship her with johan more! I hope they got more screen time.

Dex-chan lover
Is...he really being pushed as a love interest? I hope not. Firstly, they still treated her terribly, and secondly, it's just a bit weird even without blood relations.

I am on the middle of the fence on this I'll continue reading to see how the author is going to write this oh another thing guys I am working on a web novel do anyone know where I can start putting on website

Hmmmm 🤔 But Johannes! He is just the perfect guy, I love him so much.

I can actually see this pairing happening. Eugene has never seen her as a sister, but more like his partner in keeping everyone sane? And the time skip makes me feel more comfortable about it too.

And i thought i was uncomfortable with Ibe x Alejandro, this is the one that did it for me.
Honestly i thought this will be a sweet family story, but idk man, it feels weird

Dex-chan lover
@Shroov05 Did he not constantly tell a little girl that she didn't belong and he didn't accept her as family? Did he not cover up most of Erich's constant harassment and tell her he didn't care if she died after she almost froze to death?

It's still an objective fact that all three brothers treated her terribly and lashed out at her. Cabel less deliberate than the others and more out of sucking at self-awareness.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia ya I think my one problem in this story is Eugene as the main love interest. I would have preferred the story be about them all being close as family and I would prefer her original fiancé be the main love

Well, Eugene is the male lead and I have issues with that. Seeing as how this started off with her wanting to actually be part of the family I thought that the story would be about them getting closer and forming genuine bonds together as a family. I guess I was wrong. It kinda feels odd that Eugene is the male lead. Her original fiance should be the male lead because then the story would stay true to it's beginning. Spinning it so that Eugene is the male lead just doesn't make much sense since Hari wants to love them as family and be loved by them as family. Then again, this is just someone's fantasy of love so I guess I'll just suck it up and see how things progress.

Is this why she got sent back in time? To be with Eugene? It always kinda confused me that she went back just as she was about to get married and start living happily.

Y'all looking like some ugly ass clowns saying "iT's nOt InCeSt CaUsE tHeY'rE nOt BlOoD rElAtEd!!!"

It IS incest.

This mentality that as long as they're 'not blood related' is so toxic and gross, and y'all wanna pretend that it's okay because it's just a comic. It's still not okay. Let's not pretend that the media we consume doesn't affect us.

So many CHILDREN in foster care and adopted homes in REAL life are affected and traumatized by this gross ass mentality in real life.

The fact that y'all cant wrap the fact that adoptee children and foster children cannot be "real family" is destructive.

If you have access to read this, you certainly have access to educate yourselves via google about adoptee/foster care family structures, dynamics, and institutional child abuse.

Y'all make me sick, the fact that some of yall are FULL GROWN ADULTS defending this incestuous mentality and dismissing the truama of incest victims, and refusing to educate yourselves on such a revelant and serious topic in 2020...

Users who are viewing this thread