Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

I thought ya'll know what you're signing up for when you first read this story. I thought it was pretty obvious that Eugene will be the ML. Why are you surprised now? I'm still not a fan of the 'incest' thingy (though it's not incest because they are not blood-related but yeah, some of you will insist on that) but I'm still going to stay and see what's going to happen in the future. The rule is simple here, not your cup of tea? Drop it. Nobody is stopping you. You complaining about the author following the incest route will not change anything :/

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
Ah, I hope they stay a happy warm family, not transform into lovers....
And wow Hari and the other girl suddenly look so mature with those clothes

they hit us with the blush, hit us with the wedding dress vibe (even a bouquet!), hit us with that "shes matured so much" vibe, and finished us off with the combo of "separated for years" and "he's in a loveless marriage".
😭 I JUST WANTED ONE WEBCOMIC THAT HAS SIBLINGS THAT DIDN'T KISS IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK? 😭

Thank you for the update!!

For the people who didn’t see this coming — the male lead aura is all over Eugene. Like Johan is barely even a blip (but I want good things for him too!). 😅 There might even be an arc discussing how they’ll process it. We’re barely in their teenage life.

As for Eugene, I’ve never read a male lead who loves his family so much and is so self-sacrificing 🥺

Dex-chan lover
I just don’t understand why we have to make her family also her lover interests. It’s already established that she was engaged with Johan before. She loved Johan before going back in time but no, we have to make Eugene the main love interest because fuck it, Eugene has a harsh story.

Fed-Kun's army
It's so obvious eugene is the ml. I donno what's the surprise in this chapter🤷
They both like each other so what's wrong with that

AAA MY EYES EUGENE HAS GROWN INTO AN IKEMEN 😍

I've read a few other comments and I have to say,
IT AIN'T INCEST IF THEY AREN'T RELATED BY BLOOD umu

nah not everyone has incest loving goggles like yall do so eugene being ml is news lmfao

really thought blue boy had a chance but author decide to be a sicko

I had a feeling that it was going to be Eugene since the beginning but I was really hoping otherwise. *sigh* This chapter confirms it...100%

Fed-Kun's army
Wait I had no idea Eugene was going to be the ML I though it was Johan because they got married in the past

Fed-Kun's army
They aren't related by blood, true, but that is still weird for me. They did grow up together and lived as brothers and sister, so I find it hard to believe that you can fall in love with someone like that. Furthermore, isn't Hari a dead ringer for his dead sister? Doubly odd.

I find it weird but not the point of being yucky, as they are at least not blood-related. It's still not a good thing though. I can already see a huge drama forming, both in-universe and real life, if Eugene is really the ML.

i'm so happy eugene has become an ikemen... but please don't make him the ML. that's just fucked on too many levels, i don't care if they're not blood-related. you introduced johan and gave us all those cute moments just to leave him in the dust if eugene's the ML? 😭

I don't understand why poeple don't spoiler themself, if they don't like one of the potential pairings. I always do and if it's the one I dislike I drop it, easy as that... 😂

Omg Hari looks so pretty!!!! And I agree, it’s very strange if eugene is the ML, they grew up together like brother and sister..

Lol after all the bull Eugene put Hari through he better not become a love interest. Not to mention that even though he was horrible, they were siblings raised together. He even calls her his sister which is what she wanted.

what make thing weird is, in the manhwa hari really looks like eugene's late sister with only eyes difference but someone told me it's not like that in the novel. she dont really resembled her that much so i think that's why eugene falls in love with her. cmiiw...

Users who are viewing this thread