Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Not that I have an issue with fictional incest, but I feel like Eugene becoming ML doesn't fit his character. He's growing into the "I will do anything for my family's happiness" guy, and marrying strategically is the best shot of that. Makes more sense for him to let her go because he loves her, no?

I saw the spoiler about eugene being the ML some time ago and decided to continue reading anyway for the plot and art, but I really wish hari and johan were the endgame couple. They could've been soo good together. This just isn't that type of story, i suppose.

I want eugene to get a love story with a happy ending too, but with someone other than hari -- the girl who's considered herself his sister for about 28 years now. Adopted doesn't make them any less family.

Welp I may not like the direction the story is going, but it's the author's prerogative and i could drop the manhwa anytime, so I will not comment on it any more than this.

I don't mind Eugene being an interest... but I still like Johan more comparatively. But seems like Hari doesn't have that 'love interest spark' with him yet, which is sad :(

I mean with Eugene being gone all the time after the parents passed, I feel like Johan became more of the brother figure vs. Eugene? Like it’s been so long, and distance??
I’m okay with Eugene -possibly- being ML because of that so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Besides, from reading their letters they slowly seem more like love letters than letters to a brother if that makes sense?

Hari is so goddamn pretty😭😭

Eugene falling for hari is weird morally but since they aren't related by blood at all, i guess that's okay?? I don't fucking know

I have to say, eugene grew up to be quite a FINE young man.

Double-page supporter
Well damn Eugene grew up to be handsome. Ugh I can't really tell whether I want to ship Eugene or Johan. Both are good guys

I feel like I’ve got a devil and an angel on my shoulders.
“They’re both so pretty and would make such a cute couple!!”
“They’re still technically siblings, you know... “

I’m gonna ship it but it feels awkward, pls make someone better come along.

Zmk

Lol they barely grew up as siblings. They only started accepting her just before they got seperated.
It's not like she came in at three years old or something.
Eugene probably spent time with her only for a few years. Maybe around 2-3.
Oh BuT tHeY GrEw uP tOgETheR

I want to ship Hari and Eugene and I feel bad about it :" technically they're siblings. I hope Eugene meet another woman he loves and can happy with, while Hari end up with Johan

@Zmk so we're forgetting about the previous timeline in which Hari grew up with them and does also remember?
Even if they didn't accept her as a sister back then it just kinda..... adds to why Hari deserves better?

Zmk

@practicallyuseful
In the past lifetime she didn't "grow up" with Eugene either. He became the head of the household at a young age at that time as well. In this lifetime he has a better relationship with her even though they were apart. Their previous relationship was strained because he didn't treat her badly yet he didn't engage with her much. (It was also hinted that he probably liked her then as well because he refused the role to walk her down the aisle.)
So even in both timelines Eugene had to scrap the idea of growing up like a normal child and take on the head of the household (a Ducal household). Meaning he couldn't have a normal sibling relationship with anyone either.
Basically they only "grew up together" for two years as siblings before the catastrophe in both timelines.

i love this story so so much i'm always waiting for update notifs ahhh thank you dearly for the chapters!!!!!

no matter what happens in every chapter ppl only ever talk about hari-eugene ~incest~ in the comments... is it really worth for you to keep reading just to complain, rehgardless of whether they're in the same chapter or not...

still, eugene separated from them after barely 2-3 years hari came in, so they didn't grow up together. only cain and erich have this sort of rship with hari imo. at this rate, the vastias feel more like siblings than the actual sibs to me

Aggregator gang
wahhhhh >///< It feels very off for me too to have Eugene as an ML, but I think she only deserves Eugene.... ughhh this is so complicated

It's feel weird if Eugene is the male lead. But since Eugene is the one who still looks after her properly even in her past life it's not impossible. He might harbor feeling for Hari in the past too?

well i will just enjoy the story

i want her to be with eugene but i don't im so confused. is that why they made them live apart so that they don't build that sibling vibes so its kinda not incest but like.. ahhh im lost idk how to feel but still love this manwha so much

Users who are viewing this thread