Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
@Hemorrhoids Bruh. You need to chill. Though I'm not a fan of the incest pairings, as long as people can keep fantasy and reality separate, why does it matter if they like it or not? Let people like what they want. It's not a problem as long as they don't bring it into reality.

Family isn't just blood yo. I mean, it's not legally "wrong", but it is ethically wrong. They were raised as siblings, they ARE family. Manhwas and the surprise incest arcs. Yek.

@KazutoKatsuragi chile, imma have to ask you to do your own research about how the media we consume affects us unconsciously and consicously. Dont @ me again till you've educated yourself and formed a formal opinion to speak on this specific topic 💀💀💀💀

the main issue is that the author clearly emphasizes on the developing familial bond between the siblings despite Hari not being blood related. Now, by their relationship and how they treat each other, they’re practically real siblings so naturally it’d be weird for Eugene to be the male lead. Eugene saw Hari as a little sister. Now that she’s grown beautiful, he falls in love...? Imagine growing romantic feelings for someone who is considered to be your own brother. Yuck. My opinion, of course. I’m just not comfortable with this so I don’t know about this...

She’s so gorgeous!! Oh my god!!! And Eugene!!! My heart!!! My ship!!!

And seriously, this was where it was going from the start. It makes a lot more sense in the novel, and anyway, if you go back and look at all their scenes, even in the past life, their relationship was never that of siblings, partners, definitely. All we know about Arina is that she has silver hair, which, has been shown to be a different shade than Hari’s. So I don’t know why people keep saying she’s identical to their dead sister. Her parents did love her as a daughter. But in both lives, she didn’t live with Eugene for long, definitely not long enough to form sibling bonds. And with the parents dead... yeah that’s not happening. But they did support each other, and both fell in love, though they suppressed it. It’s a second chance for them both. And it seems that people have misinterpreted her development with Johannes, he like Louise, has formed sibling bonds with her. It’s a mirror situation to when she was living with the Ernsts, yet she’s lived with the Vastias for way longer than she did with the Ernsts. Eugene has been away, and she rarely spent time with him as sibling, in both lifetimes. Cabel and Erich, though, she definitely thinks of as siblings, (though Cabel is the only one where sibling feelings are reciprocated). Erich is a psychological mess, so I’m just gonna leave him. All in all, she got closer to the Ernsts over her time with them, and her parents(adoptive) definitely loved her as a daughter, but she didn’t get close enough to the brothers to form siblings bonds in the time she had before the parents died. I believe that the way parents bond with a child and siblings bond with a new sibling is different. And those complaining about incest with Eugene aren’t using that same argument with Johannes, even though it is clearly shown that she is treated like a daughter and sister in their household way more than she ever was in the Ernst household. On top of that, they aren’t related by blood. No problem with genes and biology. Just pointing out what the author was trying to show. Anyway, if you have a problem with this story, drop it, because there are definitely more readers that will stay. I, for one am anticipating what is to come, I’d read the novel if I could, but I love this anyway. And honestly, despite being written by the same author as WMMAP, I’m liking this way more, the characters are a lot more developed and complex, you can definitely tell how much the author’s skill has grown, and the artist is incredible too, for being able to convey the original story so well.

Man I really liked this series, and now it's incest =(
Sucks.

They might not be blood related, but the WHOLE POINT of the story is her being accepted into the family as their sibling. Like, she is emotionally his sister, and that makes it incest.

IDK whats with weird people acting like being blood related is the only thing that makes people related. If a child is adopted into a family, they become part of that family, and it would be SUPER WEIRD for two siblings to date each other, even if one was adopted.

Yall can say they havent seen each other for a while, but they were still introduced to each other as siblings. They spent over a year becoming close as siblings. They're brother and sister.

It's unfortunate the story went this direction.

I’ll continue reading this series regardless of what route it wants to take. I love the art, characters, drama, and the story. It’s also fiction. 😑

The only time I have problems with relationship in families is when it’s like, “Usagi Drop.” The story and the characters are so sweet. Then...you get around the end...then you’re truly like WTF EWW! The same can be said about, “If it’s for my daughter, I’d even defeat a demon lord.” Another cute adoptive father - daughter relationship. Then...it turns into something else. 😤

Anyways, thanks so much for the update and the hard work! I can’t wait till the next release!

Dex-chan lover
@Hemorrhoids lmfao, formal opinion on this serious topic? You're literally getting upset that readers are either memeing incest is wincest or actually want that ship to happen.
I'm sure no one here would actually be rooting for the incest route for anything non-fiction, let alone real life. Its the same with the shota/loli shit. People might like those designs for anime characters, but they're not going to be looking at actual kids like that. ...Well, minus the actual people that are pedos, but I digress.

I've always been on the side that regardless of what type of genre of fiction you like, as long as you aren't dumb enough to be influenced by it and do something dumb irl, consume what you want. Fiction/whatever other media is meant to be an escape from reality, for the most part.

Anyways, no one here is okay with any of the gross bs that happens irl. But that's that, and this is this. There's nothing bad or any manipulation or w/e else happening here. Its just hinting that two young teens might like each other more than they probably should. Whether its a natural occurrence or just because they were separated for a long time, Idk.

They're not blood related whats wrong with that? Actually this kind of story appears a lot in shoujo manga, it not something new, and it's just fiction. And I think eugene is the ML, if u disgusted dont read it. It's called fiction for a reason, go read something else if u can't distinguish between reality or fiction 🙄🙄

Dang Eugene looks good and hope Hari can be removed from their fam tree so that it'll be easier for the others to accept their relationship cuz seems like the dude's got the thing and it seems uncomfortable for most of us to see something like the 'inc-' word

@KazutoKatsuragi No one is making incest a "meme" in the comments, you nasty. From what I've seen, there's people supporting incest and others who don't.

And what did I tell you about doing your research on media and how it affects people? Go do it. You obviously have time to reply to me so you have time to do a quick google search. It doesn't matter on how "dumb" a person is for media to affect them.

Let's not jump into a conversation you have no knowledge about or something you refuse to learn about, mm'kay?

Who is the real MC?
Is it Eugene or Johan??
As much as I can see, Hari cares for Eugene a little more than the other men.

And seeing those two, it hurts 😞

Users who are viewing this thread