Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Huhu I really like them both but I'm still conflicted about this... Hope I'll be able to change my mind. Thank you for updating!

I'm not about to go writing a paragraph but, if you think it's incest, don't read it, and if you don't care, read it. That's all it is basically.

Anyways, thanks for the update!

I for one, don't think it's a problem. They lost their sister when they were very young, and has no idea what their real sister would have looked like when she grew up. Hari has also spent a significant time away from Eugene. 🤷‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
but butt, blue boi... what of him? he was such a cinnamon, I want him to be there. he was one of the first people to show consideration for Hari, bros are fine too b-but (yeah its weird). not to mention previous life, wouldn't it be better 'speaking' living a second life with someone you were unaffiliated in past life.
what happens to the blue siblings? do they fall out of circulation? brooo

Finally. I’m so glad hari is seeing him again... I’ve waited so long for this that I almost cried too lmao

Dex-chan lover
but butt, blue boi... what of him? he was such a cinnamon, I want him to be there. he was one of the first people to show consideration for Hari, bros are fine too b-but (yeah its weird). not to mention previous life, wouldn't it be better 'speaking' living a second life with someone you were unaffiliated in past life.
what happens to the blue siblings? do they fall out of circulation? brooo

@Renrue Totally agree. I think, I don't consider it incest or anything, since they truly aren't blood related. That was the main struggle in the beginning, Hari, a stranger, was taken in by the Ernsts, and grew up in the same household as the brothers. Some ppl mention it can be like childhood friends (another scenario: parents of a girl dies, parents of boy was their friends so they take girl to live with them since she no longer has parents, they fall in love, it's fine). However, my issue was that I thought the intention was for Hari to be accepted as a sister. True, she shouldn't be a replacement for the dead one, but iirc there was a scene where Eugene was like "yeah, you're not our dead sister, but you're still you and a part of our family". Even when chasing out the evil aunt, Eugene says that Hari is his sister, of course she's an Ernst. The concept revolves around accepting her as family so to develop romantic feelings, means to deny that he ever saw her as a sister. Which is sad. I mean I guess it can be inferred he never wanted to accept her as part of their family, b/c he romantically loved her, but I thought the reason why the brothers didn't accept her in the first place were b/c they didn't want to feel as if their dead sister could be replaced. Even in the past, if Eugene actually romantically liked her, why? Because she resembles his dead sister??? There's a lot of contradictions and stuff going on there. Idk, I'd like it a lot more if people liked each other for who they were, not b/c they resembled someone else. I'll stick around to see how the romance is written b4 i shut it down. It really does make you reevaluate your values at least lol

They grow up separately it's not invest, also Eugene consider her precious but not as a sister

Guys just be real with yourselves. Hari was raised as their sister. Their parents brought her and said, "this is your sister". She calls them brother.

The name of the manga is, "BEWARE OF THE BROTHERS"

Just accept you like the incest kink and move on lol. I for one would have preferred blue boy but whatever.

You know, it's ok that they are her brothers and just her brothers. It doesn't have to be romantic love for it to be sweet and powerful.

This chapter is about the influence of the letter-writing. Author is showing us that Eugene considered changing his marriage choice because of what Hari wrote. But there that doesn't mean the person he will choose is Hari.

I personally don’t think its incest because they are not related by blood but I still prefer the blue haired boy and would have been happier if they would be able to see Hari as their real sister since the scenes on the previous chapters was that of a character development for them to accept Hari as their sister. It was such a heartwarming of a family story for me so I prefer it not to turn into a romantic love thingy...

Group Leader
dont know how to feel abt the whole incest thing...so might be dropping 😭😭

I like this a lot but I HOPE they're not going the invest route, PLEASE
They're not related by blood sure but they're still siblings man that's weird
Anyway, thanks for the update

*silently* dont...

I know she is adopted and all. But i want them to be a happy family as siblings you know. The acceptance as a sister that she did not get in her past life is what she freakin deserve. She already has a love interest, no need to make things complicated with her nice hardworking brother. It just doesn’t sits well you know...

To everyone saying “it’s okay! They aren’t actual siblings!”

Stop. Please. I’m begging. She looks identical to their deceased sister and she was raised as their sibling this entire time. Just because someone is adopted doesn’t mean they aren’t real family. That mindset is peak toxic towards adopted children. Hari deserves to have the familial bonds she was denied in her past life.
Also imagine how family get-togethers are going to go from thence forth. Like she will like still call the other two “brother Cabel and brother Erich” but then call Eugene husband?
It’s just weird and wrong.

What, he sees her differently because they’ve been apart for awhile? My brother has been in the military for a couple years and he comes back is still my brother: plain and simple.

Wait.. Is Eugene actually the male lead..?
I hope not. I want them to be a happy family.
Tho I want Eugene to be happy too but just not with Hari as lovers. It will be fine if they'll introduce the fiancee and their love story or something..
Please let them stay as a happy family.

Users who are viewing this thread