Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Johannes baobei, ever since you made your appearance on first few chapters I already fell in love with you huhuhu you even fought back to that hype-af second brother of hers eventho you usually don't fight and timid at first. Gosh I want a guy like brother Johannes, so considerate (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ❤️

I think Hari is more focused to Johan rather than Eugene.. She felt that Eugene needs comfort, that's the thing that she knows of, is to take care of him. But Eugene has different feelings since Hari came to their life. Well, this will be hard for Hari if Eugene confess in the end.. But I'M STILL ROOTING FOR JOHAN!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
To be fair, Hari, the title of Duke isn't just given out randomly even amongst nobility. It's typically reserved for second, third, lesser sons of the Royal family who couldn't inherent the thrown due to it already having a chosen successor-the first born. Provided there was land to bequeath the title to, that is its purpose. Commoners and Base Aristocracy become Barons, Counts, Earls, and Marquess. Royal Princes become Dukes.

So, in technicality, the Ernst borrowing the Hall is more or less the Imperial Family allowing their distant but esteemed cousins to use it.

@DiamondMya25 YESS It’s becoming too cliché to go to a step-sibling route 😩 Give the second ML a chance, she almost married him before her reincarnation anyway!

Lol am I the only one here who ship her with Eugene? I guess it is XD
Johan is nice but because he's too nice if they ever date/marry each other their relationship would be less challenging
I like her with eugene because there seems to be a lot of challenges/obstacles to overcome their love.. and the story would be more interesting to read at least for me...
Anyway can't wait for s2!

Fed-Kun's army
@april_anne yeah i agree with you. actually the first time i read this, i thought she would end up with Eugene, because the way the author showed their relationship is just.... different, even when they were still children. It's like the air and atmosphere around them just... shifted and changed everytime they interacted. Then Johan showed up, i thought it was gonna be him. But now that i think about it, those were some pretty big hints about the male lead. And they were hinted so early.

i remember Eugene looking at her in her wedding dress, giving his role to Cabel, and looking really reluctant and sad to let her go... This convinces me that even in the past Eugene and Hari were in love with each other. Hari mentioned about how in her past life, she and Eugene often just sat in silence, but it was comfort for both of them. It makes me think that even if they didn't realize their feelings back then, it's obvious Hari's relationship with Eugene was more special than the one with the other brothers back then, and is still special now.

Honestly it makes their relationship kind of beautiful. Sad, yes, but beautiful. And it'd be love that trascends time. Because now it looks like Hari and Eugene are given a second chance to rewrite their story.

Users who are viewing this thread