Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Fed-Kun's army
My ship. Can't believe he's not end game but also I can. Idk if I like Eugene now. He's a bit too dark atm for Hari, whos finally gotten out of her dark days.
The parenting still gets me even though its been ages since the parents died. Not even sure if I like the story any more or just reading to finish.

OMG PLEASE DONT END UP WITH ONE OF THE BROTHERS 😭😭😭😭 i find it uncomfy omg 😭😭😭😭

Does any kind soul know on what chapter of the novel this latest webtoon chapter is...?

Awww, the bedhead scene was really cute. 🥺 They act like a married couple, especially when they refer to Erich and Cabel as "the kids." 😂 It was also lovely seeing Hari tease Eugene again—scary Eugene is also hilarious, haha. 😂 Cabel remains a bright spot and pfft, I see Erich still has a bit of bite to him. Some things never change. 😂 That was a smooth move, Johannes! Really swept her off her feet!

Thanks for the update and enjoy your vacations. ❤️

rewrite the loveliness please I know won't it happen and even so I can't seem to be able to drop this haha

CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT THE AUTHOR TOOK HIATUS ON AUGUST 7, AND THEN SAID THEY'D COME BACK IN THREE MONTHS.....3 MONTHS IS OVERRR, AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MWARRRRR 😂

If she rejects my blu babez I think I’ll drop this and cry- he’s so perfect... can I have him for myself if Hari doesn’t want him. Kind and considerate men like that are so rare in rl TxT

Sooo, I know it’s been a hot topic about how people find it uncomfortable or like to cry “incest” about Hari x Eugene, but honestly look at the facts.

Hari is not biologically related to Eugene, so there’s no way it could be incest.
Hari grew up together with Eugene for less than 3yrs (second timeline) while she grew up living alongside Johannes for 6yrs.

Johannes is cool and all, but if anyone is more of a brother to Hari it would actually be him. Hari also refers to Johan as “brother Johan.” Childhood relationships grow and evolve, it’s not surprising at all that Hari and Eugene, who are not related by blood and grew up separately but still care for each other, would see that relationship evolve into something else.

It was also hinted in the very beginning Eugene had feelings for Hari with him staring at her in her wedding dress mutely and forgoing tradition to have Cabel give her away at her wedding rather than himself.

Personally Hari calling Eugene brother is the most uncomfortable part of this all. I hope she drops that when she realizes her true feelings towards him.

Users who are viewing this thread