Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

3 months?! hope the author enjoys her vacation, but i'll miss the ernst family <3 also, that cliffhanger!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I really want ML to be Johannes but he’s not on the freaking cover of the novel 😭

My BOY Johannes ;; I just want him to be happy, they were supposed to be married too ;;

Please chose Johannes. If in the end she ends up with her eh...brother. idk man feels weird even if theyre not related by blood

Dex-chan lover
I root for Johannes even though I know he won’t win. A losing battle but a noble one nonetheless

AYO! choose that sweet boi pls TT dont go for your own brother, that ain't it chief

Thanks for the hard work guys!
I wish they wouldn't hide things from her. They should also stop burdening her. I know they just want to spoil her because they love her but sometimes that becomes too much, especially when they don't listen to what she says or wants.

PLEASEEE PLEASEE PICK JOHANNES

Eugene just doesn't make sense as an ML cause he's her brother
Dont care if it has step or no step before it, it's still siblingship
And actually now even father figure?

PLEASE T-T

damn wtf he's making moves but it's pretty obvious it's supposed to be eugene as ML even tho it's weird since AHEM IT'S HER BROTHER

Double-page supporter
Just keep it normal, no incest please, even if they're not blood related they're still raised as siblings.

many series i know are going on a break and end of series ahh what will i do with my life ;;v;;
may they enjoy their well deserved break!!! i'll miss the ernst babies ;v;

I know they're not real siblings but I still see it as incest as they're raised as one. 😖 It's just so weird and the sudden shift to him being the love interest was surprising. Like it was so sudden that it doesn't make sense to me.

Beware of the Brothers! indeed. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread