Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Aggregator gang
@shiho in this time loop she's actually spent more time living with the other family at this point IIRC

it's just even more sad cause Johannes will end up broken hearted.

Also is the current king Claude from WMMAP? I don't remember him having a nephew.

There, in front of her, is a very desirable target... Why, just why, for goodness sake? 😑

Imperial? The king?
"Pffffttt yeah yeah, bet it's just that big white bearded oldman, as always."
*suddenly realized
"Wait- ohhhohoh this has same universe as WMMAP?! Omgomg claude?!"

HSHAHHAHA I KEEP FORGETTING THAT CLAUDE FROM WMMAP IS THE SAME KING IN THIS STORY HSHHAHAHAHH

My one hope for this series is that none of the brothers become love interests. To me, it would just be disgusting to have her end up with one of the children she was raised with. She has a perfectly suitable partner in either Johannes or her guard. I know they are adoptive siblings but it is still incest... Judging from the comments though.. I’m not very hopeful😟

Dex-chan lover
I wonder with the timing of this manhwa and Who made me a princess. Is it before the WMMP event start or before? Can anyone tell me?

why are all these series reaching the end of a season and going on hiatus at the same time? gotta find new things to read to until they come back in.... January?! wow the year’s almost gone.....

I wonder if the brothers' plan involves giving Hari the ultimate surprise birthday party that would raise her status immeasurably? 🤔 It would go with the plot thus far. Another might be to raise all of their status, but I feel like their biggest concern is protecting Hari whose weakness currently is her status. This would raise her status & thus protect her. Makes me wonder if she'll end up with a new romantic rival. Though, the eldest brother definitely looks like he'll be her final match, unless she married her former fiance or the prince.

Uwaaa i think i ship blue and hari more

Brother ssi doesnt show a lot of emotion yet

this manwha is crushing my heart ugh (in a good way)
I wasn't interested in eugene before but wow he grows up not just grows but glows up as well He is too b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. , Erich is much more handsome ,take meeeee , he wasn't like that in chapter 5 , after 40 chapter had passed his face and his personality (T_T) (i ♡ him)

That blue haired kid (johan?)I forgot [hes far more beauty anyway to the point i love this manwha and thank you for translating this so far season 1 has ended , cant wait for s2]

Aaaaah, I wanna Hari accept his request! He's so cute! And they would look super cute together! Plus, that would really put Eugene to think what Hari means to him.

Dex-chan lover
Ha. All three other options just happen to be unavailable, huh? 😏😏

johannes 😭
WHY CANT YOU BE ENDGAME WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE WEIRD INCEST BUT NOT INCEST PLOT? WHY COULDNT THE STORY HAVE HAD HER DEVELOP A BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH HER BROS AND HER FIANCE LIKE SHE GENUINELY LIKED HIM THE FIRST TIME UGH

Users who are viewing this thread