Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

thank you for your speedy translations 🙈 we're being spoiled again 🍑

Its sad but I’m so in love with this story and Hari’s character so far❤️ thank you so much for all the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I kind of like this a lot! Seems like the brothers really did not like her at first and that's not a misunderstanding on her part! And both parents are quite doting, which is really nice!! I look forward to the time when the brothers turn into siscons XDDD This time it will happen sooner than in her last life.

Can someone spoiler and explain to me why it's in the same universe as the Who made me a princess and why the second son is a side character and which side character?

Honestly the parents shouldn't have just adopted someone who looks like their dead daughter to fill her void. I understand why the brothers resent her because their parents discriminate between them and Hari although some of its justified. I know the parents are just trying to cope with the loss of their daughter through her but it's really not ideal considering it created rift between the children. Moreover, they didn't even explain adoption to the kids properly and introduced her like a toy.

does Arina actually annoying and super spoilt brat? idk the vibe from those brothers seems like it and since the parents really take the daughter side often too. ah maybe that's too presumptuous but eh

Dex-chan lover
@Kozutan Same universe like in marvel movies where Dr. Strange and Iron Man live in the same world in their first movies but they didn't have anything to do with each other. Similarly, Hari here is in a different country from Athanasia's. But they live in the same world and possibly in the same time frame. So their stories and plot might not be interconnected, but the settings are the same. Hari comes from the country where the white haired kid went to study at when he was younger. Maybe he'll make a cameo in the future sometime. This is not a sequel or prequel, it's a completely another story that takes place in the same universe of Who Made Me A Princess?

And I don't understand your second question. Second son is a side character? Where did you hear that?

@Kozutan

For who want to know why it is parallel universe with Who Made Me a Princess

In Who Made Me a princess novel, the 2nd son Cabel Enest is classmate with Ijekeil and also fell in love with Athy during she ran away from home. Cabel didn't appear in manhwa though.

I didn't put the spoiler since he wasn't in manhwa but I will put it later if someone think so.

Dex-chan lover
Reading all back to the past with dog blood drama, this one conflict is surely cute.

Users who are viewing this thread