Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Really love the author and the amazing art :>>, tho the mc is so frekin annoying. If it continues like this, her acting all cute and AcCiDenTlY stealing all men's hearts while being desperate, the story is gonna get so boring, if not already in the first place.

Double-page supporter
Really hate the MC. She's slow as all hell. Been in her youth for so long, yet still hopes it's a dream. Wake up, it's not a dream, stop being a delusional little brat and grow up!

Thanks for the bard work in bringing this series to us!

Yeah I can’t but agree with a handful of comments in this section. I would be okay if what we’re seeing was Hari’s first experience and reactions when brought to the family, but then I remember (bc she talks about it all the time) that she’s actually 27 years old and as of now doesn’t bother to understand, barely acknowledge her brothers feelings, or see them from a different perspective, since, you know, she’s now 27 years old for god’s sake.
It’s not that her brother’s feelings are more valid than hers, but it’s one thing to be childish and annoying when you are, what, 13 years old and dealing with such a heavy loss like them, then acting the same way while being frickn’ 27 years old.

I kinda like the MC, or at least I don't hate her. The three brothers are quite annoying and they made her suffer for as long as she knew them and she is actually 27 years, just how many year??? Yeah even if I'm grateful for how they adopted me, it's hard to go through all those years if I were her. Tbh the couple adopted her because she looked like their lost daughter, not like they loved her for who she was and they died too soon for her to feel anything like love for them. All she could remember is the years she spent suffering from all trouble by three brothers, they could be some kind of trauma.

I like appreciate the FL, but there is only one Leslie in this place. 🤭 with the feels of the Marchen manhwa. Anyone? 🤔🤔🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Uncle and auntie are so adorable lmao. But I wish they'd understand why their sons are acting up, especially the twin. And that, they see Hari, not because of the late Arina, but because it's her.

This is an amazing scanlation! Thank you for uploading!

Tthe story seems interesting, but I just can't seem to like the FL. x.x I know she desperately wants it to be a dream, but it looks like it's been a couple days already. I can totally understand why she's treating her brothers that way, but yea, there's just something that isn't jiving with me in terms of her personality

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation but damn the main character is so in denial to the point of being so annoying, and shouldn't she be thinking on how to prevent her parents upcoming death instead of whining about her stupid arranged marriage and wedding dress.

I really like this story compared to all the comments..

She didn't die and got transported there.. She was fine and went to sleep looking forward to her marriage and just suddenly came back into the past.. She was happy, she wasn't sad about her present.. So suddenly coming back when she had no motive to change the past in first place makes it too confusing and dreamy... As for her parents, she didn't even know them for that long.. And so couldn't really form an emotional attachment to them.. It also mentioned she never called them 'mom' 'dad' in the past.. And also, her brothers were shit to her.. So of course, she still thinks she can go back to her actual present... Where she is finally going to be happy and free.. Since this is how she came back to the past.. By sleeping, she thinks she can still go back to her present..

Thank you 'a little sunshine' for translating! I really like this manhwa and will continue reading it ~ Looking for to the next chapter ~ ❤

Those who seems to have so many complaints can just drop it !

Everyone relax! it's just 5 chaps into the series, give it time before you say you hate my baby Hari!

idiots! if you complain so much about the MC then just dropped the manhwa!
its only chapter 5 and you snowflakes are soo easy to judge

Aggregator gang
People gives too much shit for the mc. She is basically abused by those brothers to a lesser extent for almost 2 decades. She was almost killed by the youngest siblings in the snow, thats prett6 traumatic in itself. Shes also kept being told shes a nuisance and hated. Wanting to go back to a time where shes finally free from those bullies are really natural.

And feeling of detachment in this kind of situation is natural. She was 27 transported to her 7 year old self, the worst time of her life, why cant she be depressed and whiny?

Btw is the male lead perhaps Eugene the 1st brother? Because it's weird that he refused to walk her down the aisle and didn't show up after seeing her in her wedding dress. Does anyone know who the ml is?

Users who are viewing this thread