Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 46 - Season 2

hate to break it but some people making wrong assumptions do realize this is a novel adaptation and that many know that
eugene is the ML and that's because they talk about him
right?

Dex-chan lover
I ship this two... but then Eugene will be sad.... T.T soft spot for second lead... why johan have to be the second man.... T.T that girl definitely have ulterior motives.. how malicious...

Omg I was shook at how handsome Eugene became 😂 stared at the screen for a solid 30 seconds (maybe more lolol).

Suuuuper spoiler i read from some forums months ago:
additional spoiler warning hahaha
last spoiler warning! Lol
I think Rosa bella, eugene’s fiancee is a good girl. Both of them respect each other, and she’s in mutual love with the crown prince. And eugene’s gonna break it off someday so the CP and his ex fiancee could get married to each other (saw this in a forum). Also, Eugene is apparently a really jealous guy hahahahah and he isn’t as reserved as we think he is ;D personally can’t wait to see those scenes HAHAHAHA >////< other details are foggy as it’s been a while though.

I personally have no problem with it, as Eugene has never really seen Hari as a sister anyway. I also didnt see them have a family sort of bond as well so it wasnt as creepy to me

YAYYYYY🤩Thank you for the season two update!

Remember when Rosabella and Hari had tea together? It stated, in the former's POV, that our girl Hari reminded her of her aunt. So I hope there's something more to it and that we'll be able to discover more about Hari's biological parents and family in this season.

Eugene is so handsome in formal attire.
I'm still praying that one of those siblings won't take a wrong turn and enter a forbidden route.

The author gave Eugene the make-over you usually see for FL. Damn he looked good.. and yay for the start of season 2! Thank you scanlation team 🥳

@kualipanas261 Yeah, I want to see that too; Hari's been coddling him for way too long. 😑 If he has something like ADHD then it's gonna be really difficult, but it's still possible to train him to keep his behaviors in check and learn better coping mechanisms. Kinda wish Hari didn't get stuck with this responsibility though; I mean, they have one other brother who can help out if Eugene's too busy.

Users who are viewing this thread