Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

I can't ship incest, I'm sorry y'all. I'd rather see her with Johan or even the prince 😩

I’m so tired of seeing people mentioning incest in the comments in this series... they. are. not. RELATED! 😂 Though at the moment I still don’t feel the romance... just over protecting from all 3 brothers

did people really said incest when they are not BLOOD RELATED for god sake, do they even know what the hell is incest lol

and no, i dont think she will end up with all 3 brothers since they are just being overprotectice from my point of view

If they author turns this in to a romance between them ill genuinely get mad.. like... they are super protective of her, yes, as they should.
They all should come with terms that, yes, when they were young they did stupid stuff because they tought she was a replacement. And that guilty of stupid mistakes, because they were kids, made them over protective of her and made them want to compensate for what they did, on top of the trauma made by that stupid aunt.
I don't want her to be in a romantic relationship with any of them.
I want them to acknowledge that yes they had issues and now they are indeed a family.

Contributor
Whata sweet chapter.
But you can already predict the drama here.

The prince will obviously fall in love with her.
But she will fall in love with Eugene, if she's not already .
Then Eugene love her too, but he is already engaged to the royal family....

What a mess.

@Cc90 I kind of understand what you mean... since Hari being in a romantic relationship with any of them means they never truly saw her as a real sister, but they were already too old to feel that way when they first met anyway... I believe Eugene from her past life truly loved her as a woman because he not wanting to walk her down the asle felt that way. Now we're getting all these romance vibes and I think it's too late to deny that probably will be their future. After all, no one can control their heart.

I think the overprotectiveness of the brothers goes beyond typical concern, tbh. As Lavender (Lady Cordis) seems to indicate in this chapter, Edan is not just any bodyguard, which causes Hari to suspect she's missing something—and this is not the first time she has thought so. The brothers are obviously hiding something to keep her safe. I hope they'll open up to her about it eventually, though, because the secret is bound to blow up in their faces.

Head pat was adorable, and I'm laughing at how Hari didn't do anything when Eugene spoke on her behalf, but as soon as Cabel opened his mouth... 😂 What kind of unfair discrimination is this?

Thanks for the update. ❤️

Hair ends up with her adoptive brother Eugene right? They didn’t exactly grow up like siblings because he was at boarding school and then he became the duke and sent her away.. even in the past they were never close. Where as her relationship with her two younger brothers is more like close siblings. They fight and bicker.
I just think he shows definite signs of preferring her as a woman and not really anyone else. And as for her I think she just doesn’t put a lot of thought into love over all. But she does seem to be more comfortable around Eugene.

I'm not opposimg the idea about Eugene being the ML for this and end up with Hari romantically--but I would like it better if Johann is Hari's love interest. Not because of their families (which is different, not like Eugene's), but I could sense the genuine love more from Johann and I don't know why they look so good together.

It's a typical second-male lead that you will encounter in the stroy like this--which is, the second male lead always better choice but won't be chosen :( I just thought the same with Ezekiel from WMMAP. Really, my heart hurts.

Fed-Kun's army
@Cc90 definitely agree, I like the story, it's cute. It's sad when there are so few stories emphasising in other kinds of love aside from romantic one.
It would be quite wholesome if they manage to make this story about them coming together as a true loving family that trusts each other despite their rocky beginning. I feel like it wouldn't be as great if it turns out to be yet another "show that the only TrUe AfEcTiOn can only be with a romantic interest".

They're not blood-related but their relationship as siblings is so good 😭 can't they just stay as siblings? I want blue-haired oppar to be with hari

Fed-Kun's army
As nice as this chapter might be, it kinda bugs just how much of an idiot Cabel can be. I mean, even he should be able to realize that they're talking to royalty

@lvvnlust you can just "@" + [usernname]

Users who are viewing this thread