Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Stick with sky blue hair guy (forgot name after 3 months) pls
not stepbrother 1/2/3(what r u doing stepbro? vibes)
or imperial prince (scandal hive)

Well that's comforting. Hari will help him with his love and get Eugene oppa!

Aggregator gang
They're not blood related but the fact that they grew up together gives off sweet home Alabama 😅 I'd pretty much prefer the guy from Vastia's house...

This story is falling on my interest meter so fast. Like seriously they're going the route of 'MC helping Prince to get closer to ML's Fiancee, making her closer to ML'??? Really?? Why can't Hari just stay as siblings with ALL of her step brothers?! Seriously, with how the nobles currently searching for fault in Hari's character, becoming closer than siblings with Eugene will just give them the scandal they want.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh... I used to really like the story... But it seems like the author really wants to make the brother route happen 😒

I was planning on sticking with it, hoping that maybe it would end differently, but after checking on Novel Updates, all the comments seem to be defending that "It'S nOt InCeSt!", so I'm guessing that's how story will end up being anyway...

I'm afraid I'll have to drop this

Dex-chan lover
@JelloYello : Wasn't one of the drama in 1st season about Hari not wanting to be treated as just a replacement of their dead daughter? Where it resulted in Eugene confronting the parents and the mom get some therapy?

@Randompasserby18 : isn't the whole 'growing up together like siblings' fairly common cliche of a romcom? Where one side doesn't see the other as romantic partner after thinking of them as sibling for so long?
Do you also think those pair shouldn't marry since they grew up together like sibling? Often having even shared a bed as kid or bathing together (usually the ditzy one in the pair would blurt it out in front of their friends)?

Ho i was so sure that the crown prince was in Hari too, because of the palace's invitation.
I'm not against love between sibling with no blood relation but not in this story. Johan is Hari soulmate !!!

I'm not one for the MC x brother route, and I think this story is pretty average, but after all these chapters I'm just curious to see how it will go down... Are the characters going to support this relationship? What chapter will we get the classic "but we're not blood-related" line? Will MC get a harem of brothers All in all, I really don't think I'll like the ending, but I can't look away from the train wreck

Dex-chan lover
Lol I thought This chapter was all about how good of a "dog trainer" Hari was?. XD
Well if dyce like velontia... then~ its gonna be easy right? 🤭
Can't we just have both johan and eugene?
I like to know if in the novel there is some universal world that the ending was Hari and Johan being together.

We all reached the same conclusion last chapter, “it’s gonna be a HUGE mess once the love story between the two progresses”. Sneaky author just destroyed their biggest hurdled in a single chapter. Now the only real problem they face is their inability to accept or understand their own feelings, making this web-comic just one more of the thousands of rom-coms available. I’ll be sending this one to the “I’ll read it when it ends” category.

Ohhhh so this how things will progress huh, welll Eugene's fiance can end up with the crown prince even thought I'm not sure about the way to get there

Honestly I want the ML to be Johan. It’s not because I don’t like the step-siblings relationship bc I don’t mind. To me they were never really brother and sister, they weren’t raised together and didn’t spend a lot of time together before they were separated, unlike her other two brothers. She build a solid siblings relationships w/ them, but not w/ Eugene. Plus I always assumed that he viewed her romantically never as a sister. Having said that, I prefer Johan, I love him and the way him and Hari act together. They are lovely

Users who are viewing this thread