Beware of the Brothers!

@MinGenius
Some people like me don't really process sadness/lost with crying.

Also take in the effect that she knew about it ahead of time and most likely is more focused on why it happened then the fact that it did happen.

@MinGenius
People cope with loss in multiple ways. When my grandma died everyone was crying but for some reason I couldn't. Some people shut their feelings out and move on , some cry , and some refuse to believe the departed have passed.
On another note the chapter mentioned a prince and this is connected to "who made me a princess" but cabel is ezikiel's friend, who is the prince?

@remlei she did prevent their deaths, she prevented the original accident and was able to prolong their lives half a year longer but then another incident happened that she had no way of foreseeing. Also, she does care, "they saved me, but in the end I couldn't save them." And couldn't bring herself to cry. I guess people respond to grief in different ways?

@remlei sometimes when bad things keep happening to you, you stop crying and start to go numb. Its a coping mechanism.

& here, ladies & gentlemen, we can see a display of child abuse due 2 one's unreasonable dislike 2 the other.
Meaning, here's a trash in a human form - B careful not 2 get close or feed it, it will bite U.

@Aireael yes I can understand, I also didn't cry when someone I love died, but it was just at that moment, I couldn't process the news in my head, but when j finally could, when I understood what had happened I just can't stay still, I could see why at the time, but why didn't she cry even after all that time, i just can't understand it, I guess we're all different then ? Which is pretty obvious ngl but at least when you're alone, not to cope but just to let your emotions flow, it's better then to let it in, also I think that it's worse since she already knew what'll happen, and since she thought that she had saved them she then in a way allowed herself to be happy with them and was probably looking forward to a wonderful and happy future with them, that really made me sad, and I just think that if I was one of the brothers or one of the dead's family I really wouldn't have liked it if they didn't show any emotion even though our precious people took great care of them, ah and my bad if my English isn't all understandable !

Okay, lets take a moment to think about this situation. A twenty something years old went back in time to the body of her younger self. Her mind has already reached maturity as a result. Are we really expected to think someone with the mind of an adult would sit back and take a beating for no reason? A child might not fight back in that situation for various reasons, but most adults would certainly avoid such things and as such we can assume an adult in the body of a child would as well. I bet all of us can think of a few ways she could have avoided this situation or at least mitigated it, so why can't she do it herself? Obviously it's because of plot, but still...

I'm a fan of angst and drama, but this is just ridiculous. Anyways, lets see how long this nonsense lasts...

She may have matured but her siblings haven’t and I think this is just her trying not to worry them. I think that she sees that the aunt is treating her brother good and is actually helping him recover and eat. While her putting up with it is unsettling, I don’t think she’s doing it without a good reason. Hopefully she does get pay back for how that 🤬of an aunt is treating her.

I thought she wanted to take matters into their own hands? Live more freely and without caring about her brothers' judgement? Why is she just taking a whipping from the aunt? Hopefully there's a reasonable explanation other than the idea that she reverted to the mind of a child.

Users who are viewing this thread