Beware of the Brothers!

Doesn't make a lot sense that she take the hits from the aunt. I realy like the manga, so i hope there is a good reason for this....

It's kind of funny that you all think that an adult in a child's body has any power. She probably took it because she doesnt want her brothers to worry and the aunt is doing well for the little brother. She wants to not be oppressed by her brothers and the family but I don't think she wants revenge... lol

I’m pretty sure the reason she won’t say anything about the beating because the youngest brother seems to be better with the aunt she’s not on good terms with the youngest brother so if she gets rid of the aunt he might hate her? I don’t know if he actually like the aunt or not. She doesn’t want to make the oldest brother worry since it will be bad if he kicks out the aunt and doesn’t want any more pressure on him than he already has.

Nah, Hari sensed something suspicious from the aunt. Well she kind of dismissed it at first, and the reason she's taking the hit and not telling Eugene or anyone is just because she actually started to care for eugene secretly whether she likes it or not so she didn't want to burden him with her unnecessary pain if that's what will ensure eric will be better. Plus she thought it will be better to not put any weight on eugene since hes busy and all

You people spoiling in the comments, you do know chapter specific comment sections exist for a reason, right?

Don't speak of the stuff chapter specific in the main comment section!! Think about the new readers and people who haven't read the chapter yet!!

USE THE SPOILER TAG AT LEAST!

I never thought I'll forgive Cabel. After seeing him in this sorry state, I guess I would feel really bad for him and want to comfort him.

GJ HARI!

Also, thanks for another chapter!

Really love this story. U can feel happy, sad cause u touched by the characters in this story.

Also thanks for the update🤎

Anyone please explain to me the word “share universe”. Is it the same universe as who made me princess or related somehow?

@ringu412 @personne_nobody the shared universe aspect is that they take place in the same exact universe though that should be obvious by that term, though i will note they take place in different countries i guess tho from what i've heard as well. the series do cross over into each other tho from what i understand. in the who made me a princess series, you can see the sibblings cameo in one pannel as the classmates of Ijkeil or however you spell mr. white;s son's name.
and supposedly according to novel readers, Cabel will appear as a classmate of Athy's in the school which she apparently goes to at some point?? and that like Lucas & Ijkiel, Cabel is a potential love interest for Athy???

Aggregator gang
This story became pretty stupid. Sigh. Nonetheless I dislike the romance. The fiance should be chosen. For some reason the Writer fixated on the eldest.

I always wonder why girls in these type of novels are always helpless despite being experienced.
I wish she became friends with Athy. They live in the same timeline and can become best friends. Anyways, this story sucks because it's messy. It's hilarious and heartwarming but it's like the Author doesn't know what to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread