Beware of the Brothers!

why are all of you mad at her for not doing anything? she’s an adopted child who has no other allies except her foster parents!! literally zero power inside and outside the family, zero influence!! while she was sent back in time and her brothers treat her a little differently, it makes more sense that she thinks they still don’t like her and are just tolerating her because she’s lead an entire childhood being treated not as family. she barely did anything and they still changed wouldn’t that confuse anyone? she’s an adult in a child’s body so she feels more responsibility to hide her pain from eugene who was forced to take on the burden of the family. anw it’s gonna be resolved soon 🥺 cant wait for ch 33 hehe

wow... seeing some people’s dislike for the female lead really shows they are just as retarded as the outsiders of ernst family.

I don't really know how I feel about this manga. At some points it's like they're throwing things together... And she isn't really doing anything. It's like she's not aware of what happened in the time she came from

Yeah I agree with you but I think since she changed the past a little things have gotten different now. She even stated before that this past was harder than before. And the fact that she's a commoner and a child makes her incapable of doing anything.
But the fact that she was a little bit emotionless when her parents died still bugs me. Still it's a great story so far always looking forward to next chapters

Users who are viewing this thread