Beware of the Brothers!

I hope she will do something at least.. It feels like she has used her previous memories for just for some very minor things only
and to feel bad for herself for coming back in time!

At first, I thought it’s gonna be a light read why has comedy tag forsaken me 😂. Now, my heart is literally aching chapter after chapter. Such heavy emotions we got here ahhhh 😩

is this translated anywhere else like tappy toon I feel so impatient or like a novel?, the progress is kinda slow so these cliff hangers are killing me. The mc keeps just standing there and I'm like omg do something big already I can't

v same tbh. she's being so passive. I understand as an adopted child she cant really do anything but urgh, you're backed up with your previous memories do something anything

Dex-chan lover
@gravity213546 the translations are caught up to the raws so nothing with the manhwa, but the novel is out there (but don't think translated). So you'd have to read it in Korean.

@UnknownSaint111 Athy is an entire country away so not like they'd become friends at this point.

Even if she's a foster child. Even if she's a kid. I feel like due her pass memories she can do something about the things that's happening. I mean it's like she's just watching a show or something

this is too good THE FEEELLLSSS AHHHHHH >X< the only thing that made me feel this uneasy ;w; i liek this managa

She can only take so much. She’s an adult, but she’s an adult trapped in a child’s body.

I think she was sent back because she isn’t meant to marry the other guy and because she may have misunderstood. And because her way of thinking is different now so she’ll maybe have more of central in shaping who they will become.

As much as my heart aches for the family, I'm getting kinda annoyed with Hari. She's so passive? It feels like she's just watching a show as a passive observer. She fights with her aunt but literally nothing happens. She follows her brothers but doesn't say a word and just stands off to the side. What's the point of her even being there? This feels like her first life when she was disliked by her brothers and therefore had no place to fit in with them. Now with her memories, she's still standing off to the side, doing absolutely nothing. It's aggravating me. I just want her to do something????

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
This is one of the better webtoon. I like the characterization and the plot does not feel forced. The characters feel alive and realistic for me, and the problem faced feels so real so I can relate with all the characters. They're all basically broken kids trying to survive.

Users who are viewing this thread