Beware of the Brothers!

I've been feeling angry and annoyed these days. I'll gladly take my anger out on that bitch Aunt. You old dirty rag. Who gave you the right to put your hands on anyone? You actually call a child curse words? Bitch go fuck a rotten tomato! Drink spoiled milk and choke on the chunks. You are less than human shit. So ugly disgusting and old. Ha! That's it I'm done. I'm happy that, that old bitch was kicked out. If she steps back into that house you guys should flay her. Skin her. Feed her to the bugs of the forest

wow that was... i dont know sudden? i was really surprised that the chapter started there, i guess the author wanted to get the plot to move on?
not that I'm not glad the hag got kicked out(not in the way i would've wanted).

i love the family reconciliation, but the start of the chapter was way too abrupt for me, if the author could have just filled in an extra page or two about how the aunt plans on taking her in the dead of night to the orphanage, but then absolutely miserably fails at being discreet, that would have at least flowed way better than what just happened here

i cant'b be the only one who balled her eyes out 😭 i really aprreciate you all for translating! i look forward to reading this one! <3

Awh now the title has a different meaning. Instead of it being abt how she has to beware of the brothers, now it is about how other people should beware of them if they treat her badly

FINALLY, some progress with the plot.
I thought I'd have to read a dozen chapters of family abuse before something happened. I'm glad Eugene stepped in and put that bitch in her place.

Users who are viewing this thread