Beware of the Brothers!

im so glad im not the only one weirded out by the recent developments 😭😭😭 i sure hope those sparkly effects are because its a touching family reunion and not some romantic foreshadowing or i am yeeting tf out IMMEDIATELY.

it's just such a shame for a heartwarming series like this to go down such a route smh i'd rather there be zero romance if this is how it's going to be

hari and eugene end up getting married and eugene divorces his current wife. this is also why pre reincarnation eugene looked at hari when she was about to get married pre-reincarnation because he had already fell for her back then

@cnd the author portrayed the two’s relationship as siblings. of course no one saw this coming, especially when there’s a perfectly fine male lead, johann. even if youre not blood related, it’s still weird to have feelings for someone you viewed as family, as well as Hari looking identical to his dead sister

oH MY GOD THIS IS GETTING WEIRD ASJDANSFKDj I know they're not blood-related but pleeeaase you grew up together as "family". Is this another umbrella academy thingadong

Zmk

Lol everyone getting creeped out🤣
Well in my religion its allowed for adoptive siblings to marry. Unless the child is under two and was weaned by the adoptive mother, then it won't be allowed.
The adopted sibling isn't regarded as an 'actual' sibling, especially after puberty. Doesn't mean they are treated any less than an actual sibling.
Imagine a childhood friend living with you since young.

And as I said before Eugene and Hari barely grew up together in both timelines. Only 2 years. Whereas she grew up with Johan for 6 years. And she's not a doppelganger of their late sister. Only her hair has a slight resemblance.

cnd

@grownbean Yeah, but he never viewed her as family and they were separated for a long ass time. I'm saying from the get go he had a crush on her, so there were never any brotherly feelings towards her. That's why he would bully her. He knew those were feelings that he shouldn't have as her "brother". It's a little iffy, but I can excuse it given the circumstances. I'm still side eyeing her other brothers tho. I'll go as far as saying that it's entirely possible that they don't exactly have brotherly feelings for her either, particularly the one whose supposed to be her twin (forgive me, can't remember his name)

cnd

@Blanc63 lmao, right? That's why I was so surprised that no one expected that. I straight up went into this sorry already assuming that this would happen, but then again, I have read too many of these isekais for my own good. 😅

Wtf why did the author set them up as siblings in so many previous scenes only for Eugene to be the ML? I really hope that isn't the case, that would be really weird and uncomfortable.

I don't know if it's because I never had a childhood friend or like an adoptive sibling but I always find these pairings weird. I've seen it in multiple manga and I'm still somewhat shocked when they go through with the pairing. I personally feel strong familial bonds with my siblings and cousins, sometimes even close friends, and overall I value family over romantic relationships so to me it's like such a strange concept.

Anyways I'm still interested in seeing how the story unfolds. As long as they aren't blood related and have a healthy relationship then I don't mind. Thank you for the translations!!! <3

i don't rlly like incest but i still read it cause it's a shared universe with wmmap😁

Is anyone else slightly bothered by the sudden appearance of Korean words like oppa in the translation? I feel like I wouldn't have minded if this was how it always was, but it feels weird coming out of no where. (Or am I just dumb and it's always been there?)

Users who are viewing this thread