Beware of the Brothers!

I'm calling it: Velontia is going to secretly be a bitch; and Hari is gonna get some of that fine oppa Eugene's donger

i really love the artist’s style 😭 does the artist have a sns account?

If you guys got past the beginning chapters and didn't notice what ship was going to sail you weren't paying attention. There were so many hints!

there were many hints since the beginning why yall surprised // anyways i have hunch that the
future emperor and eugene’s fiance will ended up together.

Was the incest tag always there? If I've seen it I wouldn't had spend my time reading this

Bruh, guys from the start of this manga to the recent chapters, the relationship between the FL and ML (oldest foster brother), you should have already guest this to be about them. Anyway I get that they grew up together under the same house, brought up as brother and sister (not really in the beginning, but after the parents died), but they ain't blood related and their relationship is that of blooming admiration for one another (like very close friends), while it will soon blossom into a full on romance between the two.

So the incest tag is really not necessarily about blood related siblings it could just be about two characters brought up together under the intent to be siblings (not blood related of course), but amalgamated into a romance between sibling like relationships.

I hope you guys get what I mean when I say that.

Did this last ch feel like it was missing a scene? Jumping from the garden to visiting the prince felt abrupt??

I saw the hints but I hoped it was wrong. The incest tag that has now appeared proved otherwise.

Time to drop. 👍

Double-page supporter
@PortalSage
He's engaged not married. She was sent back a day before the marriage and she only saw Johan like twice before their marriage. We already know that Eugene would never really accept her as his actual sibling or sister, because that was Arina's place. Their relationship was different, they just have an inseparable bond. Also did you see her she's fucking thirsty for Eugene.

For those who really want to know /!/Don't get mad if you get spoiled/!/
By chapter 120+ their romantic moments are borderline smut. In the side story their first time is during a masquerade party.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how " Beware of the Oppas!" and "Who Made Me a Princess" are connected!?

So what if he's avoiding you. Does it really f*cking matter? Or if it matters so much why don't you just ask him why

lol I've been reading this manhwa since last year it started to get translated but I only noticed the incest tag today for the first time..now it all makes sense lmao I'm fine with it tho XD since they're not really blood-related and all so it's legally fine...It's also a shame too though because I also like their sibling relationship but anyways I'll just see how things will work out...hope the author will manage to direct the story to 'that' without it being repulsive or ruining the story =__=

Users who are viewing this thread