Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 12

It hurts when the person you are trying to protect doubts you instead. Maybe that's why the MC takes a long time to answer

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS I SWEAR IF IT S ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE MISUNDERSTANDING IM GOING TO RIOT
Thank you for translating and stay safe !

Omg OMG OMGSHI! if she doesn’t answer properly in the next chap- imma! Imma! Imma cut someone! Just tell him the truth that no you weren’t! And that they were going to harm his heart! 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤 I cant take the suspense or the wait 😂😂😂😂

I SWEAR TO GOD IF U LET THIS POOR BOI MISUNDERSTANDS IMMA- adfshejslakshjssjhssa@#&@*@+#*&

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE OH GOD PLEAS

It's always annoying when the mc is asked something and they give the most unclear, suspicious and easy to misinterpret answer ever.
Some even address some unimportant issue first and dither before even attempting a poor explanation of the main issue at hand (if they even have the time to finish it).
Like when some mc is asked if they are stealing and they start their answer with how their day started instead of a clear no followed by why they're in this situation.
You shouldn't start with how technically it can be called stealing if you're protecting it from others trying to destroy it and those pursuers are right there.

She could clearly state what happened to the horse, hope she can at least repeat that in the next chapter.
More detailed explanations can come after that.
Besides didn't she tell him already that if he dies she dies too, why would she destroy it then.

im guessing shes not gonna say anything because its because of her that the other demons think that's he's weak so she gets sent away BUT UGHHHHHHH

Fed-Kun's army
I swear if she doesn't fucking talk and tell him the truth I'm staging a rebellion. No more dumbass cliche misunderstandings between the MC and the ML, please. Literally it doesn't help ANYONE by taking the blame because Abel needs to know that there is an actual threat to his life, and it's not the MC. And it majorly sets back the plot. I mean we all know how it'll end anyway.
Like girl, you were able to explain yourself to the fucking HORSE just fine. Why can't you just use the same words in front of Abel? That's literally all you need to do 💀

@Sher20ck Yup that's exactly how I feel right now.

Users who are viewing this thread