Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 13

am I the only one who doesn't like where this story is going. mind you we're on the 13TH CHAPTER and so much confusing shit is happening. there was barely any development or characterization. I'm just not feeling the main leads or the plot. the art isn't anything special.

I'm pretty tolerant but this is a total shit show.

Double-page supporter
I hope he says no and convinces her why. Like, what can she do? She can heal them, sure, but not while under attack. Better to get some place safe so she can heal them later if she really wants to be of help to them.

Uh, sweetie. Are you going to awaken some op saintess powers???? Cuz if not, hush up and get Abel's heart to safety.

Just knock her out and keep going. She's confused. Listen to your masters, not her. OVERRULED!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Um what exactly are you going to do by going back except distract them or get in their way? Lol.

Aggregator gang
"lets go back so I can be dead weight and invalidate Cain's actions!" cool cool -25 braincells

humna humna... jaw drops out tounge rolls out heart eyes pop out CAIN U SEXY MF........... DAMN ..... A SHAME THAT UR ONLY FICTIONAL......... anyways dumb mf mc.... u literally CANT DO SHIT???? tf u going to do there dumbass LMAOOO

What?! No! You dummy don't gi back, then they have two ways to kill Abel, via killing her or getting his heart! My boy Sleipnir doesnt deserve this, he better not listen to her over his master.

if you knew how to fight, then you have the right to ask to go back. but you're just a weak human with zero experiences in self defense. going back is stupid because you'll be bait and useless.

Oh my gosh i hate people like MC, be a saint and have a hero complex all you want but at least be smart about it. You're useless 😭

Funny how Cain, the brother who killed out of jealousy, is the angel, while Abel, the innocent younger brother, is the reaper

Users who are viewing this thread