Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 15

Guys who don’t let their partners who have friends aren’t cute, Abel... plus they weren’t even flirting. I hope he doesn’t get even more toxic.

yall if your boyfriends act like this, run the fuck away. it's not cute. it's toxic and abusive, no matter what backstory he has.

jesus christ she wouldn't have had to treat him if you didnt fucking burn him!!!

girls if your mans be acting like this please leave the relationship lol this is not cute

This will become a very toxic couple~ A selfish girl, and an obsessive demon. Very suitable pair indeed.

Thanks for the update! i miss your notes matchamango :"/
And we have a yandere male lead here lmao

That poor lil’ pine spirit. He was so pure. I honestly thought he could overcome ML with his optimism.
Someone needs to teach ML what flirting is.

That's what i call boys and girls a toxic relationship.

Jealousy is a normal trait, but...this is unhealthy.

If he can be reason with it is okay, but he starts to abuse our fl, then no no.

In real life, this would be signs of a toxic relationship but since this is a story I think the author is going to brush it off as normal jealousy.

Velsepone is so cute. Dont die please. Also, can't lian think of a better place to hide Abel's heart?

Run while you can girl. LOL. I know it's supposed to sound sweet and all but really if you heard those words out loud it's super possessive. Pouting and being a bit clingy can qualify as cute jealousy. Burning my friend's hand, not so cool. Fortunately her friend seemed ok (?) but doesn't deny the attempt.

Ya it’s cute..... I guess......

But damn she just jumped straight into bed with her nasty ass clothes still on.

So that's the reason why I'm noymt really fond of this series... his possessive reaction is not something I'm comfortable with. I know it's just the plot, but if in reality I just left and don't give af 😅

What? She wasn't even flirting with that other dude thoo, she was only talking to him...

Users who are viewing this thread