Beware of the Red Thread

It's good, 7 grandchild
Its a lucky number
May God bless your marriage, Abel, Lian

Hey translator sama! Take responsibility and upload fast! You make me fell in love with this!😍

I thought the red thread is a fate of destined love just like what depicted in japanese mangas

Hurt, comfort, and abs.

The leads have really great opposite energy between them. An immortal human with healing powers and a mortal death god.

a tik tok for how i feel while reading this.

author: i’m moving too fast. got 3 on the dash.

abel: bitch i’m on your ass.

lian: *runs*

abel: like where is u goin?

New drugs uyee ><
But I think this manga a little bit like This is An Obvious Fraudulent Marriage :D

An angry Abel is a sexy Abel.😍 Gaah I can’t I want more! I’m probably gonna screenshot his angry face and put it as my wallpaper lmao!

Wonderful art but not liking the story so far. Rushed pacing & full of reverse harem cliche. The combinations of forceful guys and meek MC are not my type.

Lol I’m very confused
when did Abel start liking Lian
where was the build up to this?
It’s just bam he’s possessive af

Group Leader
@Fam101 In one chapter, Lian explained that Abel lost all of his loved ones and the only one he loved was Lucia because she couldn't die. I guess he quickly fell in love with her because Lian showed him kindness which he mistook for affection. Abel yearns for love so much that when she showed him this "affection" he quickly latched onto her. Also the fact that since they now have the same life-death fate, what it means to him is someone to be with him for the rest of his life essentially.
Hope that explains it!

Is it bad that I love how pure Abel is? He’s very true to his emotions, tho he doesn’t seem to realize he loves her yet. He’s also a brat though, so I think she needs to train him better. =.= But I love what I’ve seen so far. Thanks for updating!

Users who are viewing this thread