Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

I really feel the Melissa frustration. Every word ahe think, my blood raise too 😂 please beat them up, just rap your curse or my blood pressure will reach dangerous stage 😌

This doesn't make any sense. She told her family she wanted to cancel the engagement because the prince is cheating on her left and right, yet they just decided to marry her off faster? Please tell me that slag won't be the ml

Aggregator gang
The pace seems fine so far, each chapter has had something fun happen so far, what the hell, do people want her to solve every issue in one or two chapters and go somewhere different every time?

What kind of series are you guys reading if you think this pacing is so bad, also, didn't anyone read the synopsis, SHE WILL WIN AND GET HER VICTORIES, the synopsis outright states what some of it will be, and since i know some spoilers because not everything is translated, she will manage to get to annoy the prince greatly in the future in a very public fashion.

One bit of spoiler, you see how Melissa cracked a wall last chapter?

Turns out Melissa always had a really damn tough and strong body, she just never knew because she was trying to be a proper lady but this Melissa starts training with swords just to vent and turns out she is really damn talented, as in, she will send one of the canon love interests, a really strong guy, flying in one hit, all the points in magic she didn't get and her brother got were all used on her STRENGHT stat and she will use it.

Just saying because people are complaining about the pacing and missing the fact that the very synopsis states she will get some victories, so there, some spoilers for part of what she will get to do.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Oh boy, maybe she should just pull the "I cheated on the prince because he was unfaithful and as a not-virgin I can't marry royalty!" card. Maybe that'll stop this nonsense or they'll double down on some bullshit saying she could be exempt.
Also I hope she actually gets around to pulling that idiot brother's hair out.

Anyone else want her to go: “I hope you mastered feather fall.” Then push her brother. No, just me weird.

Idk I feel unsatisfied/impatient for some reason.... yes, the FL is really fun and entertaining, but she talks to herself a lot (or there's a lot of narration in her head). Even now as she talks to her brother. It seemed so long winded, and so many panes of her berating him for touching her room, I thought she was trying to hint that she's done something in retaliation but their conversation didn't seem to get anywhere especially since they were interrupted!

I’m super curious as to why everyone is so insistent that she marry the prince. Maybe it’s because they think that this is all a rouse to somehow get the prince to like her back?

Thank you for the multiple updates!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Fed-Kun's army
This is making me so goddamn angry. I kinda wish she just starts hitting people.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why...but I feel really angry while reading this...I really want the MC to just punch the prince AND her brother and kick them between their legs. I never knew that my blood pressure could rise so high :O I really really want her to go all out like the MC from the manga "May I Please Ask You Just One Last Thing?" ;A; I usually hate ruthless characters...but in this case I wished she was more merciless towards these guys ;w; Ahhh, it's frustrating to read about this since she doesn't really make a good comeback at these guys...feels more like they are having their way with her while she seems so powerless despite being a duke's daughter.

my blood pressure is rising higher and faster than melissa wrath istg
thank you for translating!

In case anyone is interested. I kindly present you the RAWS.

https://newtoki60.com/webtoon/1344989?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0

Oh no. Ian did something, didn't he? God, can they all just die in a ditch somewhere? How can you have so little regard for others?

Thanks for the mulitple updates!

So her brother is in puberty.... And behaving like a jerk also because his father didn't take time to teach him?

Wow i never think there would be a time i fcking want to kill someone throughout the whole chapter but still continue to read it. Sobs tysm for the update

Fed-Kun's army
@Eclat123
The only one who she has directly told about the cheating is the brother, who clearly isn't taking her seriously.
I am disappointed that she didn't mention it during her talk with her father/duke, considering how awkwardly he is trying to dote on her, he would definitely take it serious.

Users who are viewing this thread