Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, is this for real? Is the shitty prince trying to move up the wedding date so she won’t have time to break off the engagement?

I want to see Melissa claw his mf eyes out.

Fed-Kun's army
This is starting to look like shit. She just keep getting ignored over and over and over and over. Where is the faceslap? The relief?

Dex-chan lover
At this point I just want her to run away from these people and get some peace smh
Thanks so much for the chapters!!

Gosh, they weren't lying with the premise that all the love interests were pieces of shit. I feel bad for the MC, if she explodes, and she should, I wont feel bad for those asholes.

Can her engagement be cancelled already? Please!!! I feel so frustrated whenever I read this

Zm

I'm getting so stressed reading this I want to beat the shit out of all the guys so far, except the father. I feel he has potential to improve and is misunderstood. The other 2 can burn in hell.

Edit: Wait I take that back. The father must have called the nanny so that means he has no intention of helping the MC, instead decided to get in her way and rush the wedding as per prince's command. Bro you can die too

why does no one listens to what she says??? I mean its not she's being vague at all. *Sigh* I hope she gains freedom from all these doughbags

Thank you for the chapter!! I really hope the prince looses his right to inherit the crown, if not I feel bad for the country

The only thing that gives me hope for the MC is that the cover shows her with the heroine and a guy with blue hair. She'll probably successfully reject the prince at the wedding for ultimate drama.

More than likely all the capture targets are going to become Saturday morning cartoons villains who's sole purpose is to be annoying as hell.

I really like how nobody ever seems to listen to her. One word from an mc becomes a law in every other story. Here it's just like

You talking to us? Who r u? Mc? Dont care.

I need a comic relief rn. Im so pissed off at each chapter that i cant even laugh at the prince ridiculous poster. 😡

@Cheekpouches have you read "May I Please Ask You Just One Last Thing?" ?

That might be a good break for anyone with high blood pressure. Lol I have a feeling that this MC is in for more headaches not less...

Users who are viewing this thread