Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

I’m not sure if I really like this series.

The FL is just always angry, which is reasonable, but she does nothing with her anger except vent and no one listens.

It’s just kind of annoying? And all the side characters are annoying as well.

I don’t know what people are supposed to get out of reading this.

Aggregator gang
For those talking about the cheating, Melissa mentions it's common knowledge, after all, Ian is sleeping with a ton of girls and Melissa kept attacking them, with guards coming in all the time to take her out.

But the prince turned it so that she's to blame for being so mean or clingy and everyone blames her for the constant cheating, it's not that the father and brother don't know, they know, every noble knows, they either don't care or think it's all her fault for being so mean.

@marsbars , you know I agree with you so hard rn. Melissa seems so angry and no one seems to listen or take a step back to actually see that she's changed. HOWEVER, I will keep reading story, because I know that when the time comes, and she cuts all these guys' balls off and shove them into their asses, it will satisfying. It's really hard to be patient when you're angry but I guess this could be a great way to train yourself in being calm in a tough situation??

I wish these chapters were longer or more came out so I can binge it all out at once because her anger needs to be a but more spread out. I'm dying over here. LOL I wish she just bunch the fools already instead of thinking it.

Fed-Kun's army
She is surrounded by so many bull-headed, hard of hearing people it's astounding how she hasn't actually thrown furniture at any of them. Frustrated on her behalf, but wow, those reactions, haha

Aggregator gang
Well, she keeps yelling and getting mad, even if people are being jerks, it's hard for them to believe that she just changed and doesn't love the prince anymore.

Also about the cheating and how known it is, some mild spoilers for those who can't wait:
The prince is even more of a jerk than you think, you'd think he would talk to girls and seduce them away from public sight, but according to flashbacks, the prince constantly ignored Melissa even during public events, particularly during balls or dances, where he would spend the entire night seducing and dancing with other girls and ignoring his actual fiance, you even see a shot of Melissa crying in the middle of the room as everyone dances around her, including the prince and one of his girls.

This makes me think the guy is incredibly charismatic if he can do all of that in the open, dance as his future wife is crying and convinced everyone that all the fault in his constant cheating lies entirely on Melissa for being mean.

And yes, the father and brother know all about this and also blame her, it's a world of jerks to Melissa.

Wow her brother is really fucking stupid. She says she’s breaking off her engagement and he takes that as he should cover her room from head to toe in portraits of said ex fiancé? Please kick his ass

Oh my god I want to punch the brother so badly! 🥊

“You like Ian.” “I don’t believe you.” Who the fuck to you think you are?! If she says she doesn’t then she doesn’t!

Okay I take that back. I want to punch absolutely every character in this story excluding the villainess. Their all so god damn fucking stupid. She said she’s canceling her engagement and her dad summons her nanny to prepare her for her future wedding. Their all so infuriating!!!!! 😡

Thank you for translating and posting these new chapters!

Fed-Kun's army
Wow I’m so goddamn frustrated and pissed for Melissa rn how the hell does she control her emotions so well she hasn’t even punched jake yet I wanna beat his fucken rat ass face for not taking her seriously oh my god

Double-page supporter
Oh my blood pressure is rising every chapter. At this rate Melissa should be say fk it and punch them all

Can someone please spoil me and tell if the nanny will at least listen to her? I don't think i can take another character completely ignoring what Melissa says without going on a murder spree.

I dont have words to describe this brother , "pedazo de verga ctm anda a laar" it's the only thing that comes to mind :)

Users who are viewing this thread