Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
Author, you don't have to show the minutiae of the MC coming to a small decision, you know? One/two panel(s) is enough. Memes are nice and all but just thinking faces on blank backgrounds can get a bit boring.

This is getting annoying. The story is always her thinking of how the future and past goes. The story is SLOWLY FLOWING. The others characters are so stupid that its making my head hurt.

Why am i getting annoying... Am reading this bcs i thought the mc will be smart and strong but... 💩💩

Double-page supporter
When will this fucking MC DO SOMETHING TO STOP IT?! What a fucking useless mob character of an MC. Just fucking kill the cunts already who refuse to listen to you you fucking beta fuck!

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT THE F*CK DID I F*CKING SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN SOMEONE PLS DUMP PURE CHLORINE ON MY POOR POOR EYES

I know this is a comedy but all I see is a girl being treated badly because of her sexist society...

Double-page supporter
Um, no. The most realistic way to get out of this would be to say you hate his cheating fucking face right in front of every single person in the ball.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty stressed out for her too. This whole engagement needs to just end. NOW.

I was interested because of the description, but the humor is too childish for me and nonsensical in way I find annoying.

Dex-chan lover
You could also go to the ball not with the prince and when he announces it just yell "lies, I would never get married to the likes of him" and let the everything burn.

Users who are viewing this thread