Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

ugh just kiiiiill him what a dirt bag, i’m getting second hand stresssssss

thank you for the chapters !!!

Banned
I still love this manhwa, but I think it should tone back on the pointless imagination moments. It's only delaying the story's progression and is like.... not satisfying cause it's not actually happening.

This is worthless, ain't doing anything yet get stressed out from it, this is absolutely piece of dong

Fed-Kun's army
the payoff is going to have to be incredible to justify the collective rage this has stirred up. i have faith the author will deliver

This feels so unnecessarily dragged out. I mean, the translation is excellent. It's the story itself that is tge problem. Nothing just seems to happen. The characters are one dimensional and it takes several chapters just to get over one minor and frankly unecessary encounter. I had such high hopes in the beginning but I guess this is going nowhere.

Yeah, the story could stand to progress a bit, but seriously, this is great. I wanna see Melissa tear some new ones.

I'm sorry but I think the payoff will not live up to the hype. While it started great these past few chapter have done nothing but piss me off. Unless she kills the prince and her brother herself any other revenge will just fall flat.

Thanks for the translationnn. Even though some things are dragged i get sooo happy when it updates coz its worth it

so many complaints, thanks for the update seeing her random ugly/scary faces in each chapter is nice to look forward to

Users who are viewing this thread