Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aaahh it’s so satisfying to see her give that baby what he deserves
Thanks for the update!

Aggregator gang
Wow, this version of the translation reads so much smoother and makes a lot more sense. Thank you for the effort!

Thank you for the translations, y'all have such wonderful fluidity with their words nothing seems unnatural. Thank you

Okay, definitely going to follow this. I love how we get to see more of the other male leads personalities before they meet the female lead.

I have read both translations, and yours is clearly better, so, you are the ones i'll follow ^^
Thx for your hard work

Fed-Kun's army
So the prince is just a baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚(βœ·β€Ώβœ·)

The art, the plot, the facial expressions, the comedy, the FACE SLAPPING. DAMN. I'M IN LOVE. And foremostly, I'm laughing like there's no tomorrow. πŸ˜‚

Group Leader
I was going to complain about sniping, but quite frankly I, like many other people below me, think this is a better version. I hope Just Do It decides to drop this, rather than spend their efforts on a protracted scanlation war (because we've all seen quite enough of those already).

Users who are viewing this thread